It's been a rough week :/ 4 looks.

ne0ndice

Look #1
32082.jpg
32081.jpg

day one of rough week. my skin looks terrible here, but bare minerals + asprin mask fixed it for me so yay on that baby.

eyes:
rose p/m
coppering e/s
expensive pink e/s
shroom e/s

look #2
34081.jpg
34082.jpg

i swear nobody but me wears scarves in march in california.

eyes:
shroom e/s
sweet sienna p/m

look #3
35081.jpg

i actually liked this one, but the camera just decided not to like me. you can't see, but it was chartruese p/m on my lower lash line.

eyes:
gateux e/s
fucshia p/m
grape p/m
trax e/s
nocturnelle e/s

look #4 - today's fotd
36081.jpg
36082.jpg

does vanilla p/m suck as a highlight for anyone else? i swear i packed it on, and then it just kind of fell off my face and didn't blend with amber lights very well.

eyes:
vanilla p/m
UD twice baked e/s
woodwinked e/s
amberlights e/s

i've been earnestly trying to blend better, and it looks so good in my bathroom but once i take pictures with flash or natural light, it's Harsh Line City. ughhhh, and everything keeps washing out and i am so over it with with a capital Over It.

constructive criticism is encouraged, but happy pictures of kitties and puppies are even more appreciated, or youtube videos of Kaba Modern or JabbaWockeez <3

magpierat

Those looks are awesome, you can really pull of those warm coppery reds - I've tried, and they just make me look ill *jealous*

I scoured CuteOverload.com for you, and found you the happiest puppy to cheer you up:

happypuppy.jpg

He's so happy! Look at his little face!

Hope he cheered you up a little *hugs*

blazeno.8

Your blending is so amazing! And congrats at getting into "smokin' makeup". I watch the community all the time, but would never be brave enough to apply.

iheartangE

Beautiful! Your looks always make me wish I was Asian so I could copy you and it would actually look close to as awesome as yours...but unfortunately my genetics mean that I'll always be severely lacking
winks.gif
Hahahaha...You, however-ALWAYS fierce! I love it!!

pratbc

Sorry you have had a rough week
ssad.gif
I have had one of those too. But, your makeup looks so pretty. Great job! Also, gotta love Kaba Modern....

ne0ndice

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
Your blending is so amazing! And congrats at getting into "smokin' makeup". I watch the community all the time, but would never be brave enough to apply.

thanks dear, and the worst that could happen would to get rejected but leave with tons of constructive criticism from many different and fresh perspectives.

and thank you everybody
smiles.gif