its been a while but im back with lots of fotd's

Miss QQ

Gorgeous! Perfect Topping and Tippy is gorgeous!
drools.gif

GGBlu

Holy shit. Can I use language like that?
winks.gif

You are just amazing ... I would also like to say DO A TUT! You're just way too talented not to!

The blue look is my favorite ... not because it's better than the others, but just because it's blue.

Wow.

I love it. You just inspired me to start using my freshwater again. I love it. I liked the lips too. Coral/peachy/pink is my kind of way to go...

x0besoz

thank everyone! i'll try and post more fotds often lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartsANDkisses
OMG you have skills!!! I would LOVE to see a tutorial for the fifth look (the rainbow-ish one) I wouldn't know where to start!
BTW I also love how you do your brows!!

i'll keep the tutorials in mind i've never actually done one so that should be fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
lollipop looks so hot on you! and the last one has got to be my fave look what an amazing combination. I should try it, especially since i've worn sweet sienna like once!

when i saw sweet sienna at the store i never liked it didnt call out to me but i saw it at the cco once and picked it up i love it so much its so nice to blend out a smokey eye or even to do a "day time" smokey eye love that color!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humeira
WOW!!!!!!!!! gorgeous....I love u r MU, u should do tutorials on youtube!!

i've been told that but i feel bad cus i never have time and i dont know anything about editing and all that but i'll try soon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith130
beautiful!!!hey im from jersey too!!!!!

where in jerzee are you from love???

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGBlu
Holy shit. Can I use language like that?
winks.gif

You are just amazing ... I would also like to say DO A TUT! You're just way too talented not to!

The blue look is my favorite ... not because it's better than the others, but just because it's blue.

Wow.

thank you sooooo much!!! i will try and like soon i promise!!! and i loved the blue one tooo because i stopped using my blues idky but i got back in touch with them lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3773519
I love it. You just inspired me to start using my freshwater again. I love it. I liked the lips too. Coral/peachy/pink is my kind of way to go...

i had freshwater for so long n i think that was my 1st maybe 2nd time using it on myself and i love coral peachy pink lips because i usually focus on my eyes so i try to keep the rest toned down

Latest posts