..:: It's been a while ::..

Miss_Behave

Hey Ladys, it's been a while since I posted a pic, and even these I don't really like, seems like I just can't take a decent pic at the moment even if I like my make-up, all the colors are washed out
ssad.gif
ah well, anyway here we go

something from last week

overgrown.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

IMG_1733.jpg

Face:
Studio Fix Fluid NC15
Artdeco concealer
Chanel loose powder
Tenderling blush

Eyes:
Bare Canvas
Overgrown on lid
Sensualize in crease
Vanilla on browbone
Rich ground to line

Lips:
Nars Lip Gloss Stain in Pampa
Sapilicious Lipgelee

This one is from today and as neutral as I can get
smiles.gif
Went to brunch with a friend of mine

neutral.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

Face:
Stila TM
Mac loose blot powder
Uncommon blushcreme

Eyes:
bare canvas
hush CCB
BB nude
MAC Soba

lips:
mauro l/g

oh and my new plugs!! love them! they are made of casein which is basicly old cheese...eewwww
lol.gif

plug.jpg

GimpyPoop

Yo,
I love these looks on you! Very natural and complimentary to your features!
Whoah, you're kidding! There's casein in those plugs?! How freaking weird, but awesome!
LN

Miss_Behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimpyPoop
Yo,
Whoah, you're kidding! There's casein in those plugs?! How freaking weird, but awesome!
LN

I know, it's so weird! when I ask what material they were made of I was like WTF??!! they are from wildcats collection and look like this (the whole thing)

CEP.GIF

poppy z

Overgrow is great on you (with eyes and hair)! I was a red hair girl too...but it was 3 years ago... I love your plug!!!
I hope you will post more pictures next days!!! :)

ruby_soho

Looking lovely! And I still love your hair! You should wear it up in a big, boofy ponytail, kinda like in the first pic all loose.

beautenoir

First of all, I must say, you have the sex hair of my fantasies!...I think the first picture says it all!

Second, your makeup is wonderful...I really love the first one...overgrown is fantastic on you!

Last, loving you new plugs!

Miss_Behave

thanks ladys!!!

@jaim: I can't give you my hair, but my color: L'oreal Margicontrast in red or Directions in Pillarbox Red
smiles.gif

Latest posts