It's been awhile! A few new looks.

brokenxbeauty

I haven't been doing anything exciting lately, these are 3 of the maybe 5 exciting looks I've done since November. I want to start doing more, I just wake up tired for school and end up sleeping, and just wearing eyeliner and mascara every day. :|
Comments and criticism greatly appreciated!

This one I was super excited about, but the pictures didn't look half as good as it did.
ssad.gif

I used chrome yellow, passionate, and silver dusk powder (all from MAC.)
IMG_2128.jpg

IMG_2167.jpg

This was probably my favorite so far. Inspired by ashleyisawesome. <3
Using the Coastal Scents 88 palette.
IMG_2380.jpg

IMG_2386copy.jpg

Another look with the 88 palette that I wore to the Hollywood Undead concert Tuesday night!
IMG_2792.jpg

IMG_2808copy.jpg

MamaLaura

I like the color combo of the 2nd look on you... Some CC would be to not bring the lid and/or crease color all the way up to your brow, but rather use a brow highlight.

RoseyPosey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaLaura
I like the color combo of the 2nd look on you... Some CC would be to not bring the lid and/or crease color all the way up to your brow, but rather use a brow highlight.

i was going to say the same thing!

I love the color combos! i think they look great! but i would probably not bring the colro so high and use a highlight color like shroom or vanilla.

brokenxbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseyPosey
i was going to say the same thing!

I love the color combos! i think they look great! but i would probably not bring the colro so high and use a highlight color like shroom or vanilla.

Thanks ladies!
smiles.gif

I meant to do that in the first one, the second one I think just turned out like that. I don't have any good highlight colors rights now, but they're definitely on my list!

And I'm glad you all enjoyed the looks.