It's been awhile.. FOTD 7/31

FacesbyNiki

hey guys, I know I know. I haven't posted a FOTD in many moons. Sorry. I got a new kick ass camera and I will be posting more.
cheerleader.gif

Here ya go.
smiles.gif
Ok, I just realized this camera shows how badly I need do a deep cleansing, my pours are off the chain.
ssad.gif

IMG_0058a.jpg

IMG_0061a.jpg

IMG_0062a-1.jpg

I chopped off my hair. If some of you guys remember me. It's so short in the back ala Victoria Beckham.

Now onto what I used - It's messy because I waited until the last minute to do my makeup this morning:

Face: Studio Finish concealer NW40, Select Tint Foundation in NC45, Barbie beauty power - the pink one. LOL
Blush: Barbie blush in Fab - I
eyelove.gif
this blush.
Eyes: brows in cordoury, brow set in clear, chartru paint, going bananas, eyepopping, wondergrass, and mothbrown. Jade Way liner, lash primer, longprolash and Fibre Riche mascaras.
Lips: Cute yet Sexy Lip Varnish.

Enjoy.
wavey.gif

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
Simply gorgeous darling! And glad to see you back!!!!
cheerleader.gif

I know..
ssad.gif

This camera makes me wanna take more and more.
smiles.gif

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki
Thanks luvies!!!

I got the Canon Powershot SD750. *swoon*

My other Canon was so old and outdated.
ssad.gif

You look great! I love love love FAB blush...I've been on a hunt for some backups!

Anywhoos, I was eying that camera too...how do you like it so far? I love my Canon...its super old but it still works...I just want something better...

FacesbyNiki

Girl, seriously. It's so worth it. It's small has a large LCD screen and it has face detection software on it. So when you are taking pics of folks, it will focus on their faces and won't be blurry. It's so worth the money. I got mine on sale at Best Buy. Check them out and Target. They always have good camera sales.

Latest posts