It's been so long....FOTD and random bits

-x-buttercup-x-

Ooooh I haven’t posted a FOTD in so long, over a month ago!!

I did greens, again, because my skirt was green, and as you can see, I brought this funky green scarfy thing yesterday and don’t know what to do with it! I tried to take the colour higher up than I usually do, and blend it into the highlighter a little less so you can see it more, and I used 5 different shadows, which is more than I usually do, so anyway enough yapping =p

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

I gave myself a beauty spot, well I already have one but it’s usually covered up by makeup so I drew it back on again hehe
4.jpg

And this one is to show off my shimmery cheek, I rediscovered this gold shimmerblock I brought agggggges ago and it’s so pretty
5.jpg

For some reason I was unable to make normal faces today, this is with the scarf around my neck, but I don’t know how to tie it and I think I look a bit stewardessy
8.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

My amazing new sunglasses
10.jpg

And this is it with the scarf around my hair
14.jpg

The outfit I wore today, for some reason when I take photos in the mirror the flash makes them go all dark, I know the skirt doesn’t go with the scarf =p
12.jpg

Finally, a random eye I wore yesterday
7.jpg

And omg, excuse the white patch just below my cheek, I thought it was too much powder, but ew it’s dry skin, I’ve excessively moisturised since lol

-x-buttercup-x-

Thankyou ladies!

I used Mac kelly green piggie all over my lid, mac golden olive piggie on the inner corner, mac night light pigment on the outer corner, then I used Barry M iguana green dazzle dust, wet, as a liner =)

Shavwi

you look so cute in those pics with the green eyes and the matching scarf! Kind of '60's-ish - it really suits you
smiles.gif

cupcakekiss

i like the makeup (focus on eyes, neutral lips), your eyes definitely pop! great makeup cuz it so works for any occasion

-x-buttercup-x-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxurious
and what's on your pretty lips?
smiles.gif

That would be Maybelline Shiny.licious fruity gloss in sugar plum, it smells absolutely divine!

Latest posts