its hard to swallow with your hands around my throat

fireatwill

to put it nicely i hope you choke.

thats from a from first to last song
greengrin.gif

okay so today i was told that my makeup sucked by some rude girl that worked at mac (which i was suprised by because normally i dont run into rude people that work there)

but whatever.

i used

tilt
steamy
carbon

fftl095.jpg

fftl091.jpg

Untitled.jpg
me being stupid.

joytheobscure

How Ironic - the only time a mac artist has done my eye shadow was using tilt and doing a eye like this...lol..I love tilt, I hope you reminded her who was the customer....

ishtarchick

hooow effin rude of her!!! ITA with joytheobscure, hope you put her in her place, those colors look really pretty and fresh on you
smiles.gif
and loved the touches you added to the last pic LOL

fireatwill

Unfortunately, I didnt do anything
ssad.gif
Thinking back on it I should have gotten her name or something. But, Im a little scardey cat and im afraid of confrontation, haha.

MAC_Pixie04

ewww you definitely need to report her to the management. Make up artists aren't supposed to say "your work sucks" they're supposed help you find ways to improve it and achieve a better look. Criticism is NOT their job because at one point, their make up probably wasn't supergreat anyway. But I digress from my point.

Blue looks totally awesome on you. I would rock that blue with a really smokey bottom lash line and just blow the club/party/whatever away.

MisStarrlight

Kick her in her face! Ha, that'd be extra funny.
If anyone at my store said that we'd instantly get fired...we're there to help people if someone's makeup is bad, not to be a buttface like that.

And your makeup definitely doesn't suck anyways....and your last picture is amazing!

a_parting_gift

ahhh, you're so cute! I love the blues.

I first I thought the lyrics were from APC's 'The Noose' but then I realized I was stupid and wrong. lol

MissAlly

Did she EXACTLY say that it sucked?It's rare to find someone that will flat out tell you that..I can't really tell what's going on with your look because one of the pictures is too blurry.: (

kimmy

i already told you this, but uhm screw her
smiles.gif
you look fabulous!! rock them blues, woman
greengrin.gif

fireatwill

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAlly
Did she EXACTLY say that it sucked?It's rare to find someone that will flat out tell you that..I can't really tell what's going on with your look because one of the pictures is too blurry.: (

Yeah, she flat out said it. I know, my camera sucks very horrible.

Latest posts