It's in the eyes

Faun

I did a look today using a purple, blues and green. I gotta say I really liked how the colors came out, even if it's not a "wear outside" kinda look. It's really rather potent for me, and I think I decided on the nutral tone with an outer color, or one all over single color, seems to be what I pull off best. Anyway, here it is
smiles.gif

*Gonna steal hubbies camera ><*

ANY and ALL Comments and Crits are welcomed
greengrin.gif

Used:
Loreal "De-crease" shadow base
TKB "Colorona dark blue"
BotE "Grape"
MAC "Teal"
Black & White eyeliner
Palladio "sky blue" eyeliner
Black Mascara

My camera:
PBG1.jpg

Hubbys Camera:
pbg3.jpg

pbg4.jpg

I love the color of my eyes on his camera. Dammit.
greengrin.gif

LilSphinx

Actually, that looks so gorgeous on you that I don't see why you wouldn't wear this around outside.
greengrin.gif

-The green in your eyes is really standing out in the last photo of just your eyes -really pretty!!

Great job!!
greengrin.gif
You are beautiful, Sweety!
smiles.gif
*Hugs*

MACLovin

Very pretty, i love those colors together. And yes, the hubby's camera definitely picks up more of the true colors of the shadows. Nice!

LilSphinx

Bumping 'cause I think your post is deserving of more comments.
greengrin.gif

COME ON PEOPLE, COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!

gigiopolis

You're improving so much and I love that you take the criticism and learn from it. It's much improved with an eyeshadow base! Colours are much more intense and less "dusty" looking. I like the blue eyeliner too. Great job!

Faun

Thank you all so much for your compliments! It's been a lot of fun learning from you all, and getting so many ideas with color combinations, seeing what works and what dosn't work. So many fantastic, talented people here that post their looks, seem to just open doors with what I can one day be able to do
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiopolis
You're improving so much and I love that you take the criticism and learn from it. It's much improved with an eyeshadow base! Colours are much more intense and less "dusty" looking. I like the blue eyeliner too. Great job!

Thank you Gigi
greengrin.gif
I love the criticism's people give, because they can do it without comming off meanly. That (on the internet) takes talet in and of itself
greengrin.gif
So thank you to you, and everyone else who has pointed me in the right directions!