It's kind of pathetic that I'm this excited about eyeshadow...

ashk36

But OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! I FINALLY FOUND IT!!!! It was my absolute FAVORITE EVER eyeshadow/highlighter/make everything look put together product. It was discontinued at least 6 years ago for some ridiculous reason that I will never understand because it was perfect. Why is it that when I really fall in love with a beauty product, it is almost always discontinued or seasonal? Weak. I haven't looked for it in a while, but I just randomly searched ebay and there it was, in all it's beautiful sparkly gorgeous glory. And here I am with no money in my Paypal account, and I have to wait 3ish days before my new bank account can be confirmed so I can transfer funds and buy my long lost BAAABY!!! I've tried other things hoping to find something similar, but I'm always disappointed. It was the perfect consistency, the perfect white highlighter that brings it all together. If I put on my eye makeup a bit too dark, I'd just swipe this stuff right over it and it would tone it down and give it a beautiful shimmer. Not too opaque, not too sheer...just perfect. I am way too fucking excited over this. But how great does it feel when you find that one long lost discontinued product that you thought you'd never see again?? I'll tell you how it feels:

Like this--->
th_DANCE.gif