It's like writer's block...

ForgetRegret

Ok guys...sooo...I need some recommendations on color combos. I keep staring at my e/s (which I've got TONS of...), and going back to the same old combos that I've been doing...I need some new ideas.
bangdesk.gif
I'll wear pretty much anything, and have done combos from electric eel and chrome yellow to fuschia pigment and jewel blue, rule and club, bitter, chrome yellow, and orange...lots of others...anyone have some fun, fresh ideas for me??

anita22

Here are some of my favourite combos for when I want something fun:

- Expensive Pink & Star Violet on lid, Beauty Marked in crease, Shroom to highlight

- Beautiful Iris on lid, Parfait Amour in crease, Shroom to highlight

- Coppery eyes with a flash of teal just in the outer corners. I usually use something like Woodwinked/Romp or Time & Space, with Shimmermoss in the outer corner.

I hope that helps... usually if I'm uninspired I check out the FOTDs and try to get some ideas.

snowflakelashes

I was feeling similar and I decided to do a theme week. This isn't a look persay but I decided this week I will wear deep truth with every look. So I looked through all the FOTD's and I looked at

MAC Eyeshadow Combinations - Updated 08/19/08

Basically I picked a "Theme" Colour and am forcing myself to work around it. Today was meh, but I looked super Monday and Tuesday.

Monday I did Shadowy Lady with a twist. (more mellowed than the original Cult of Cherry Face Chart because it was a work day).

Tuesday I did a toned down version of pinkvintage's FOTD... mine was not as fab but I still looked cute!

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f166/b...acocky-138539/

Today I wore Deep Truth/Carbon and Shroom... simple and neutral in comparison.

Tomorrow I plan on wearing Auqadisiac (lid) , and Deep Truth (outer corner and as liner on the upper lash, lower outer corner), with Femme-Fi for higlight, Hopefully it looks good. I'll probably throw on Smolder on the water line.

Not sure that's helpful that's just my personal way of 'branching out' this week from my tried and true looks.
smiles.gif

Lyssah

^^ that is such a good idea - I alway try to wear a least 1 different eyeshadow every day - but a theme also sounds good!

ForgetRegret

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflakelashes
I was feeling similar and I decided to do a theme week. This isn't a look persay but I decided this week I will wear deep truth with every look. So I looked through all the FOTD's and I looked at

MAC Eyeshadow Combinations - Updated 08/19/08

Basically I picked a "Theme" Colour and am forcing myself to work around it. Today was meh, but I looked super Monday and Tuesday.

Monday I did Shadowy Lady with a twist. (more mellowed than the original Cult of Cherry Face Chart because it was a work day).

Tuesday I did a toned down version of pinkvintage's FOTD... mine was not as fab but I still looked cute!

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f166/b...acocky-138539/

Today I wore Deep Truth/Carbon and Shroom... simple and neutral in comparison.

Tomorrow I plan on wearing Auqadisiac (lid) , and Deep Truth (outer corner and as liner on the upper lash, lower outer corner), with Femme-Fi for higlight, Hopefully it looks good. I'll probably throw on Smolder on the water line.

Not sure that's helpful that's just my personal way of 'branching out' this week from my tried and true looks.
smiles.gif

I loooove this idea! That's right up my alley...see how many different ways I can use one color...it's like a little mini challenge for yourself every day of the week. That's fabulous!
yes.gif

Latest posts