It's making me sick

Starbright211

that all the new collections have had Limited Edition l/s... I have been saving all my Back 2 MAC in hopes that at least 2 of them wouldn't be LE... WTF!!! :confused:

a914butterfly

i asked the lady at the mac counter about that and she said you can use it for back to mac, just not the icon lipsticks and not a back to mac lipstick (which i say you can just peel off the label that they wrote B2M on and they wont even know it was free)

Wattage

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfeet
What about the new/old b2b rumor going on, on MUA ?

http://www.makeupalley.com/board/m.a...38220394&ipn=1

I know we talked about this before, but its rearing its ugly head and now saying its because of MAC employees scamming - any "new" news on this ?

Anyone?

I think it really comes down to your counter. I have heard some people say they didn't take it but I have been on a B2M spree lately and they have taken all of mine without question!

AudreyNicole

Last time I turned in depotted shadows to my freestanding store, they said they can't take them anymore because people could be double recycling with the pots and again with the pans. They let me do it one last time, and I was able to get LE Fresh Buzz. I haven't turned in any since then, but before that I took them to my nordie's counter with no problem.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattage
I think it really comes down to your counter....

True. Even more than that, it depends on the person at the counter. It's a craps shoot, basically. Regardless of MAC's policy, some MAs do it, some don't. I think it all comes down to poor communication from MAC. A lot of MAs don't know about certain policies or changes in policy, as it was never communicated to them.

KJam

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfeet
What about the new/old b2b rumor going on, on MUA ?

http://www.makeupalley.com/board/m.a...38220394&ipn=1

I know we talked about this before, but its rearing its ugly head and now saying its because of MAC employees scamming - any "new" news on this ?

Anyone?

I think it's misinformation - I always mail my empties directly to MAC ( nowhere near a counter), always with lots of melted shadow pots with their pans, and I always get my lipsticks!

MizMac

we've never been told at my counter that we can't B2M LE colors. We always have what ever counter I have worked at. No one has told us that we can't accept the containers that peeps have used to depot the shadows either. As far as B2M goes, I've always been told that MAC employee's are not allowed to get a free lipstick for recycling. I just give the containers that I useup to my friends.

Starbright211

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizMac
we've never been told at my counter that we can't B2M LE colors. We always have what ever counter I have worked at. No one has told us that we can't accept the containers that peeps have used to depot the shadows either. As far as B2M goes, I've always been told that MAC employee's are not allowed to get a free lipstick for recycling. I just give the containers that I useup to my friends.

Are you working tomorrow??? LMAO!!!

pugmommy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattage
I think it really comes down to your counter. I have heard some people say they didn't take it but I have been on a B2M spree lately and they have taken all of mine without question!

mine too. never a question. they never even look unless i have multiple b2m's and they have to count the multiples of 6.

a914butterfly

well, it's official: i went to my local macys mac counter with 6 items for B2M, and they wouldnt take it for a lure lipstick since it was special packaging. only the regular packaging so i will wait for the next time i see a nice lipstick i like. the lady in nordstroms the other day said it was ok and i told this to the lady in macys and she said the other lady misinformed me.

caroni99

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlzippy
I just got a B2M today with a lure l/s and e/s pots w/out pans.

Me too!

Marcita

I couldn't get any of the Lure lipsticks on back2MAC because of the special packaging. But other LE's will be able to be gotten with them.

Virgo_Moon

I was told today by a mac MA in macy's and again at a pro store in manhattan that the only thing you cannot get with back 2 mac is viva glam and things are are made in special sizes. I got 2 lipsticks today with my depotted eyeshadow pots without any problems.

pinkfeet

I took my empties today ( depots ) and got several lipsticks and one was a Lure special packaging, no problems.

Latest posts