It's Me Again

Khalia25

I'm still using a cam phone (need a new digital cam). Light colors don't show up as well, and close ups don't do very well, either. So I apologize.

Face: L'oreal True Match

Cheeks: L'oreal Bronzer, Nars Taos and Gold Spill on top.

Eyes: Rushmetal Pigment on lowerlid to right under browbone. Coppering in crease. Light Ray as highlight. A little Blacktrack Fluidline. L'oreal Voluminous mascara.

Lips: Fast Lane Lipstick and a little bit of Flashtronic lipglass that wore off.

And I'm having trouble inserting my image, so I have to thumbnail my picture. Is it because the file is too large? When I insert the URL and hit "ok," nothing appears in my post?
hmm.gif
And I pride myself on being computer literate...LOL
lol.gif

entipy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalia25
And I'm having trouble inserting my image, so I have to thumbnail my picture. Is it because the file is too large? When I insert the URL and hit "ok," nothing appears in my post?
hmm.gif
And I pride myself on being computer literate...LOL
lol.gif

Looks very pretty!

To get your image into your message, you have to enclose the URL in
and the picture should show up in the message. You can also click on the "image" button in the toolbar (it looks like a mountain with a sun above it), enter the URL into the box and click OK.

Khalia25

Quote:
Originally Posted by entipy
Looks very pretty!

To get your image into your message, you have to enclose the URL in
and the picture should show up in the message. You can also click on the "image" button in the toolbar (it looks like a mountain with a sun above it), enter the URL into the box and click OK.

Thanks so much for the info!
smiles.gif
Buttt..that's exactly what I did, and when I hit preview, no image showed up. I've tried it several times, and no go. Hmm...I guess I'll have to figure it out somehow. Thanks again!!
smiles.gif

Latest posts