its money time!!

Babycakes

Hopefully,i'll get some money back this year,If I do,it will go towards lovely bills of course,then some savings,then~Def.Money for the new fafi collection..cheyaaa boyy..lol..I want it soo bad.Mr.taxman plzzz be nice this year!
smiles.gif

V15U4L_3RR0R

Thankfully I don't have to worry about my self assesment tax until next year but I know I won't have to pay anything in taxes as I don't earn enough. Though I am glad that I don't have to worry about VAT either.

Araylan

I have *got* to save freaking money. It's working out for the most part, so far...until I decided I needed a couple of new things. Good thing they didn't fit very well when I got home so they'll be going back. I usually only get enough from tax returns to count them as one extra check but hopefully it'll be a bit more this year considering my current job tears me up as far as taxes go. I really want to get a Total Gym so I'll probably do that if anything. I look like I'm in great shape when I'm wearing clothes (lol) but don't have any muscle anymore so I need to tone up. The TG is fun so it will be more fun than work I think. :)

Beauty Mark

I'm going to pay off some bills, put a good bit into saving and my IRA, and then treat myself to something on my list of major purchases this year, like a serger or a trip

kimmy

i hope i get most of it back...almost 40% of my earnings went to taxes this year. that hurts, man.

if i get enough back, i'd really like to get forehead reduction surgery. if i don't get enough for that, maybe i'll just settle for some nice extensions and some new clothes, maybe that juicy purse i've been wanting for ages.
smiles.gif

Latest posts