It's my first time!

labwom

Ok so I've never used 3 colors before and I've never posted a FOTD on here either! I wasn't going to but my friend talked me into it finally. I hope you guys like it!

I used:
Shell CCB
Clear Sky Blue Pigment
Azreal Blue Pigment
Violet Pgment
Canary Yellow e/s
Black Tied e/s
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (also my first time using this mascara!)

untitled.jpg

mzjae

The colors are cute! I just have some suggestions. =] First, blend. I bet it would look much cuter if the colors blended together a bit smoother. And for your mascara(your eyelashes are fab btw), put mascara on top then the bottom because pigments tend to go all over the place, especially lashes. =]

DevinGirl

I think this is gorgeous. I love your color choices...like a pastel spring rainbow! I'm about to post my FOTD. I'm in the learning stage myself & it's not as easy as some of these talented ladies make it seem! Good job & keep posting!

magi

This is so cool... I love the colors. It´s great that all three colors are visible with you eyes opened. Fantastic...

Krasevayadancer

I agree, a little bit of blending would be good (a lesson i needed to learn myself)
I love the concept though, so pretty!

labwom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzjae
The colors are cute! I just have some suggestions. =] First, blend. I bet it would look much cuter if the colors blended together a bit smoother. And for your mascara(your eyelashes are fab btw), put mascara on top then the bottom because pigments tend to go all over the place, especially lashes. =]

Thank you. I will keep that in mind for next time!

Latest posts