It's my life, It's now or never

Yagmur

You are gorgeous!!! I love the Lips.

You should post more
smiles.gif

malaviKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKiKix
You know, I think the song came out when I was like 11 so I was probably in fifth or sixth grade so I guess we're all in the same boat. Man 20 years has never been so old for me... haha.

Haha.. no you guys are a bit younger than me. I'm 27 now. I was just finishing up high school when that song came out. (So for you guys to be in grade 6... I'm smiling at that.)
smiles.gif

This was the first birthday where I actually felt odd. (Not that I have a problem with getting older...but I just realized that one of my youngest cousins was going to prom this year...) *tear*

LOL

My bf keeps me young. He (and all his friends) are 6 years older than me. I'm good with feeling like the baby in the group. Of course, as a result they seem to have a real problem with me not becoming part of the marriage/house/babies status quo. (But that's an entirely separate discussion...I don't want to derail your board.) :p

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaviKat
Haha.. no you guys are a bit younger than me. I'm 27 now. I was just finishing up high school when that song came out. (So for you guys to be in grade 6... I'm smiling at that.)
smiles.gif

This was the first birthday where I actually felt odd. (Not that I have a problem with getting older...but I just realized that one of my youngest cousins was going to prom this year...) *tear*

LOL

My bf keeps me young. He (and all his friends) are 6 years older than me. I'm good with feeling like the baby in the group. Of course, as a result they seem to have a real problem with me not becoming part of the marriage/house/babies status quo. (But that's an entirely separate discussion...I don't want to derail your board.) :p

hey now, i always tell my mom that you're only as old as you feel... lol, so deep down we're all probably feeling young and alive. which is definitely a good mentality, seriously we dont need to be going through mid-life crisis before we turn fifty now do we? lol.

see, its the magic of bon jovi that makes us think back so much about our lives, haha.

Katura

I'm speechless. your skin has to be the most flawless...I've ever seen!

Love it, beautiful!

malaviKat

Quote:
hey now, i always tell my mom that you're only as old as you feel... lol, so deep down we're all probably feeling young and alive. which is definitely a good mentality, seriously we dont need to be going through mid-life crisis before we turn fifty now do we? lol.

see, its the magic of bon jovi that makes us think back so much about our lives, haha.

I have to admit (with some embarrassment) that none of my friends like Bon Jovi...at least not enough to accompany me to a concert so... for the majority of their concerts, I've actually gone alone. :p

xKiKix

Quote:
I have to admit (with some embarrassment) that none of my friends like Bon Jovi...at least not enough to accompany me to a concert so... for the majority of their concerts, I've actually gone alone. :p

hey now at least you've gone to see them, i would love to see jon bon jovi. My friends are the same with backstreet boys, I had to go alone too. I pretty much grew up with the '90s pop era so I had to like them, lol.

RoseMe

Kiki, you look beautiful!
Do you have nothing but Pink Whisper on your lips? How dark is your natural lip color? I have Asian mauvy-pink lip color, do you think it will look as nice on me?

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseMe
Kiki, you look beautiful!
Do you have nothing but Pink Whisper on your lips? How dark is your natural lip color? I have Asian mauvy-pink lip color, do you think it will look as nice on me?

i only have pink whisper on my lips, the lipgloss will look nice on your lips. you should definitely try it. I think my lips are slightly a bit darker than yours or within the same range.

malaviKat

Quote:
hey now at least you've gone to see them, i would love to see jon bon jovi. My friends are the same with backstreet boys, I had to go alone too. I pretty much grew up with the '90s pop era so I had to like them, lol.

LOL I actually don't mind BSB. I would've loved to have seen them back in the day. You really should get to a Bon Jovi concert if you ever have an opportunity though... they put on a great show. (I find sitting in the lower sections is better...people are waaaay more into the concert down there). At one concert, Jon even proposed on behalf of a guy in the audience. (Lucky, LUCKY woman). :p

xKiKix

Quote:
LOL I actually don't mind BSB. I would've loved to have seen them back in the day. You really should get to a Bon Jovi concert if you ever have an opportunity though... they put on a great show. (I find sitting in the lower sections is better...people are waaaay more into the concert down there). At one concert, Jon even proposed on behalf of a guy in the audience. (Lucky, LUCKY woman). :p

that is SOOOO lucky of her, i would definitely have to go if they ever tour again soon.