its not fair!

mel0622

ok i guess its venting. but how come my family members praise my cousin on her artistic skill but not me? lol. maybe its becuz she'll earn more money than me? she wants to be an animator so she draws. they're really good i'm not trying to put her down. but i still think that i have at least a tiny bit of talent w/ my MA.
:confused:

i dunno it kinda makes me sad...thats it.

user3

It is very sad that most people have NO idea how much work and artistic energy goes into makeup.

Well, my dear they may not see your talent but we do...& we love it!
bouquet.gif

mel0622

thank you for the kind words. i dunno it just kinda makes me feel bad about myself. lol. i know this sounds stupid and i'm just whining but its kinda like saying this person is smarter than you and it shows.

turtle_pixie_

that's sad
ssad.gif
but just because some people don't understand one artistic talent doesn't mean that it's not appreciated. we tihnk you rock!

mspixieears

Sigh, the same reason my parents' generation keeps asking me if I'll be a teacher because I have a BA???

Some people just don't think outside the square - you know, less imagination? At the end of the day, your cousin may end up earning more money than you, but just think of how many people feel fab about themselves after you've made them up? Your effort, your vision - for that instant, you improve or boost their self-esteem.

Well, I'd think of it that way, and it's pretty admirable. You get to be artistic AND help people!