Its not you, its me..........

feebee

I feel like a cheating spouse lol... went shopping yesterday and deploying stealth manouvers snuck past the MAC counter to the......... Stila counter... where i got 4 eyeshadows.

I did go back and get uncommon blushcreme and strawberry blonde lipstick out of guilt lol!

Kat

Hahahah I always deploy stealth to get past the MAC counter so they don't see me and think i'm obsessed and stalking a brand of makeup!

feebee

The terrible think is im hooked on Stila now... in the space of a week i've gotten 8 eyeshadows!! (well 3 were in a special pallette so that doesnt count lol)

I'm going to try and stay away from MAC till the next new collection... that way i can browse in peace without looking like a stalker!

Kat

I'm on a Mac embargo for precisely that reason! No more Mac, not even to visit, until April 10 when ultracheek comes out here! I'm after Satellite Dreams which wasn't in last time i was there so i'm hoping it's there then so I won't have to go back until the next collection is out. Of course, I'll probably get tons of stuff when Ultracheek comes out so I might not look like a stalker but I am gonna look like a mighty big, crazy spender!

Btw, Palette = one eyeshadow
winks.gif
And nothing wrong with other brands...i've recently prized myself away from MAC and bought some lancome and clarins e/s...sometimes u just gotta do it! in my case, a green (like sprout sort of, mine was faulty) and a fuschia. Mac just didn't meet my needs haha! Catherine^ has convinced me that it's ok as long as my heart is with MAC haha!

n_j_t

rofl.gif

Too funny. None of the MAs know me, so I don't have to engage in any stealth missions. I guess it turns into the same joke about women's hair-stylists!

aziajs

I am obsessed with NARS right now so I always have to take the walk of shame from the MAC counter to the NARS counter. I always feel so guilty.
icon_eek.gif

asnbrb

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! ADULTERER!!

Nah, I'll join you in the firey pits of hell. I just picked up a bourjois lipgloss

MissMarley

yeah...i keep my mac and stila in separate containers, i feel like both collections deserve special places on my vanity- it's so sad.