It's Snowing in South Carolina!

IslandGirl77

It is snowing in South Carolina, something that doesn't happen much. I'm excited! LOL I'm from Hawaii. I went and took some pics of my yard.

Shimmer

It snowed every effing Sunday from Thanksgiving to the end of my BCT in January when I was in SC. I wasn't go thankful then! But that's pretty.
smiles.gif

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
It snowed every effing Sunday from Thanksgiving to the end of my BCT in January when I was in SC. I wasn't go thankful then! But that's pretty.
smiles.gif

Wow, well it didn't snow last year. This is the first time it has snowed since winter started. It's going away now, becsause it's raining.
ssad.gif

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
It snowed when we were out on the RANGE.
Just proof God has a sense of humor.
smiles.gif

LOL, yeah.

hyperRealGurl

poopoo..... ur so lucky i think the last time i seen a good amount of snow im AUG is when i was 13 years old... man throw a snowball for me.. lol hah im pretty sure u didnt have to go to work today to huh? so lucky if soo. b.c im stuck at work in the rain blah

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
poopoo..... ur so lucky i think the last time i seen a good amount of snow im AUG is when i was 13 years old... man throw a snowball for me.. lol hah im pretty sure u didnt have to go to work today to huh? so lucky if soo. b.c im stuck at work in the rain blah

Girl that snow is gone! LOL It snowed for like a hour. THen it started raining. Sooo, I still have to go to work. Boooo!

Corien

Snow is great! I normally snows a lot over here in March, we get like a really big snow storm. Even though I prefer the sun, I still like snow!

IslandGirl77

^^^I'm in Columbia it's 41 right now. All the snow melted away. It's just raining now. It was in the low thirties this morning.

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
man, i wish we lived closer! we could go MAC-ing! :teehee:

Ha ha, that would be cool. I live right down the street from the only MAC counter in Cola.