I've been holding this back....

Chic 2k6

congratulations! I'll be looking forward to seeing your scans as you progress, looks like he/she will be a november baby!

MAC is love

congrats, girl!! i hope you & your baby stay healthy and strong
smiles.gif

sTaRRYeYeD

So Im super late here!!! But congratulations!!! Ahhh I know finding out is sooo freeking exciting!!! I hope that everything goes smooth this time around!!! Good luck and keep us updated!!! Lmao, Im so jealous I want to be pregnant again!!! Ive only been a new mommy for 3 days!!! And I already want to be pregnant!!! Lmao. Im a little off!!! But anyways yeah, I wish you the best!!! How does your baby feel about being a big sister or brother???

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by sTaRRYeYeD
So Im super late here!!! But congratulations!!! Ahhh I know finding out is sooo freeking exciting!!! I hope that everything goes smooth this time around!!! Good luck and keep us updated!!! Lmao, Im so jealous I want to be pregnant again!!! Ive only been a new mommy for 3 days!!! And I already want to be pregnant!!! Lmao. Im a little off!!! But anyways yeah, I wish you the best!!! How does your baby feel about being a big sister or brother???

I so know what you mean! Right after I had my daughter I missed feeling her movements inside lol. I guess it's a weird mother syndrom lol. My daughter doesn't exactly understand just yet. When we tell her there's a baby in mommy's tummy she points to herself and says Saezha (her name). It's so cute lol. I think shes gonna be super jealous casuse that girl is stuck on me like glue lol. I think she'll adjust though, she just loves playing with kids. Awww...she's gonna be a great big sister, I can already see it
greengrin.gif

Ernie

I just wanted to congratulate you, I had HG with my son 16 years ago, it was hell. So my hat is off to you for being courageous and doing it again.
Yes, he's my only one! (Back then there were no meds)

Latest posts