I've Been Simpsonized!!

kuuipo1207

Hey everyone! While I haven't seen the movie yet, I have been wanting to see what I would look like "Simpsonized". So I went to simpsonizeme.com, uploaded a close up pic and got simpsonized! lol. Anyhoo, I thought the site was a lot of fun and just thought I'd share it with any of you if you might be bored or something. haha! Have fun!
rofl.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbeatofangelx
Is this supposed to take a long time? It's not really working for me =[

Yeah. It didn't work for me either.

kuuipo1207

This was the picture that I had used for mine which is now my avatar. lol...

965429006_98d47e2f14.jpg

l_6430b6e65f46aaaada3c791d647ed65d.png

It takes a while for the stuff to work. When I first upload my pic the countdown thingie was at 1097 or something like that and counted down to one. I did my husband last night and his countdown time started at 867 or somewhere around there. When my friend tried it though, hers froze up on her.

kuuipo1207

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Ok. It finally worked for me.

P3270029crop-1.jpg

You're really pretty. You kinda remind of a mix between Des'ree and Muhammed Ali's daughter that was this past season of "Dancing with the Stars." Just felt the need to share that. lol
smiles.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuuipo1207
You're really pretty. You kinda remind of a mix between Des'ree and Muhammed Ali's daughter that was this past season of "Dancing with the Stars." Just felt the need to share that. lol
smiles.gif

Thank You! That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me lately. Laila Ali is pretty. I love her shape...and her hair always looks really nice.