Jampacked with Bing! She's a shadowy lady...

Lizzie

My lovely model, Crystal:

crysfall.jpg

Hours later (it's 100 degrees out), but you can see the eye makeup more:

crysfallsweat.jpg

Face:
Rimmel foundation
Gentle Mineralized Blush
Translucent Set Powder
IPP in Belightful

Eyes:
Bare Canvas
Scratch (UD)
Shadowy Lady
Deep Truth
White (NYX)
Boot black
Andrea Mod Lash

Lips:
Bing
Jampacked

yahoo.gif

emeraldjewels

I was just about to say you look really different, then I read it was a model. Doh!

Very pretty look, the eyes and the lips really compliment each other.

Lizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldjewels
I was just about to say you look really different, then I read it was a model. Doh!

Very pretty look, the eyes and the lips really compliment each other.

That seriously made me lol! At first I wasn't going to say that it was someone else, but it's good I did
cutey.gif

I wish I had her hair though...
drools.gif

TISH1124

This is a pretty look....I am going to get up the nerve to try my bing and Jampacked combo soon...

MACATTAK

Great job on her! Hopefully she's going to buy those lip colors because they look great on her!

elmo1026

i love jampacked with bing it is my favorite fall combo. I love that look. she looks great.

Lizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
This is a pretty look....I am going to get up the nerve to try my bing and Jampacked combo soon...

You should; it's soooo lovely! When I first pulled out Bing, she looked at me like I was crazy but now she wants to get it. Yay for enabling!!
yahoo.gif

emeraldjewels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
You should; it's soooo lovely! When I first pulled out Bing, she looked at me like I was crazy but now she wants to get it. Yay for enabling!!
yahoo.gif

I wish I had darker skin (i'm NW15) so I could get away with lip colours like bing, but they make me look washed out
thmbdn.gif
. The lips are gorgeous tho!

Lizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldjewels
I wish I had darker skin (i'm NW15) so I could get away with lip colours like bing, but they make me look washed out
thmbdn.gif
. The lips are gorgeous tho!

Maybe if you applied Bing, blotted it to a stain and put a lighter gloss on top? I dunno, just trying to be helpful...it's more whatever makes you feel gorgeous than what's "in"
yahoo.gif

winkiss.gif

emeraldjewels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
Maybe if you applied Bing, blotted it to a stain and put a lighter gloss on top? I dunno, just trying to be helpful...it's more whatever makes you feel gorgeous than what's "in"
yahoo.gif

winkiss.gif

Good tip! I'm going past a mac counter on my lunch today, i'll ask the MUA to try it on me with a lighter gloss.
thmbup.gif

Latest posts