I ended up with:
Bulk wipes
Medium Dark blot powder
Blonde MSF
Marquis 'D l/s (B2M'd for this)
188, 226, 214 & 217 brushes

mac_haul.gif

jdechant

Ohhh...nice haul!! Lots of brushes!!! I really need to invest in the makeup wipes...how do you like the blot powder?? I was looking at getting some of that too! Does it make you look ashy??

TISH1124

Great!! I just stole my mom's wipes she had 3 unopened 100 count demi wipes and 2 that were opened with maybe 2 taken out of both...so I knowningly stole 2 of the 100 counts...LOL she is such a pack rat!! Love your brushes!

M.A.C. head.

Hey boo boo! So nice to see you around.

You got some great stuff! I have a huge order coming this week *jumps up and down*

shyste

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdechant
Ohhh...nice haul!! Lots of brushes!!! I really need to invest in the makeup wipes...how do you like the blot powder?? I was looking at getting some of that too! Does it make you look ashy??

I use the blot powder in Dark and no ash here...I love it..I use it w/wo msf..

NicksWifey

Thanks ladies!
smiles.gif

And on the blot powder, haven't tried it yet. The MUA chose Medium Dark for me and put some on my T-zone and she's like "You have no oil whatsoever!" but that's because I had only done my makeup like an hour before I came out, haha. Usually by the end of the day I have some shine going on so I'm going to keep it in my purse with me for touch ups
winks.gif

NatalieMT

Nice haul - enjoy your new products! Marquis 'D l/s looks so nice, I really want to get it after seeing it in your picture here.
greengrin.gif

Latest posts