January Haulage!

82thumbtacks

Hi! Here are all my hauls from January/late December. I'm hoping to start a new series for myself and do one each month just because it's fun
th_DANCE.gif
!

Mac e/s: One-Off, Haunting, Smoke & Diamonds (i'm in love with this!!!), Crest The Wave, Ego... I jumped on these when I saw some of them on the Mac Discontinued list.
Nars Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Goddess, Mac eye liners in Fly-By-Blu, Black Russian, Raven, and Iris Accents, OPI in Pamplona Purple, Maybelline Eyestudio in 90, 100, 40, MUFE Star Powder in 90960, 90910, MUFE Glitter in 7, 14, 12.

DSC04435_small.jpg

Nars Blush in Deep Throat, MUFE Palette, MUFE Eyeshadow in 39, 92, 153 and the 2 sets of Ecotools brushes at my Target.

DSC04439_small.jpg

Thanks!

sunniechan

Amazing haul, everything looks amazing! I'm really wanting to get my paws on mac smokes and diamonds and nars goddess, maybe next weekend
smiles.gif

82thumbtacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvs Queen
How do you like the Maybelline Eyeshadow Quads. Are they smooth and do they have good color payoff?

They're Ok. I got them mainly for traveling so I could pack light and I wouldn't be upset if they broke. As far as the color payoff the only colors with relatively good pigmentation are the darkest colors of each palette along with the blue from #90 (probably the most pigmented color out of all). They're pretty smooth. They do fade throughout the day even with a base and there is a lot of fallout but I can live with that
tong.gif
. Hope this helped!

jennyfee

BTW ecotools brushes are made out of bamboo, which is the best because they absorb humidity which makes them the most comfortable for your hands... so i've heard
smiles.gif
I have 3 and I love them! And they are also super soft