Japanese brushes - Chikuhodo, Koyudo, Hakuhodo, Suqqu, etc

AmberP

This forum knows how to surprise, tassels for 500 dollars. I even looked at some products, not all the same order it cheaper, in bulk, or looking for in stores in our city. I must admit, it surprises me that our prices are so inflated.

boschicka

This forum knows how to surprise, tassels for 500 dollars. I even looked at some products, not all the same order it cheaper, in bulk, or looking for in stores in our city. I must admit, it surprises me that our prices are so inflated.
Tassels? What?

shellygrrl

Staff member
This thread is about makeup brushes. What do you mean by "tassels"?

JerseyGirl

My brushes from Visage and CDJapan all arrived today. That is absurdly fast international shipping. I purchased both of the Chikuhodo holiday sets, a number of the silver fox brushes, and a few Kazan brushes. 😍
How do you like the silver fox and Kazan brushes? Which ones did you get?

boschicka

How do you like the silver fox and Kazan brushes? Which ones did you get?
I haven't gone anywhere so I haven't used them yet. I purchased face and eye fox brushes based on a number of reviews that said they are soft but still very functional. I purchased the Kazan eye brushes b/c I believe the face brushes would be too soft for my purposes. I might eventually purchase 1 Kazan face brush, just to see how ridiculously soft it is and maybe to use it to clean up fallout or something.

Latest posts