Jeffree Star Cosmetics

montREALady

Don't understand how they're stocking Mannequin in the trio but not by itself. I hope that's not the only way to get it on Beautylish. They never advertised it like that and I wouldn't be happy.

The email from BL said they would both be available as singles but not Gemini.

laurennnxox

Got them both on BL. I'm glad. I don't have to pay tax or shipping through them, plus it'll definitely be here by Friday. (Well, they've only failed me once on shipping.)

Phew!

rinacee

Got them both on BL. I'm glad. I don't have to pay tax or shipping through them, plus it'll definitely be here by Friday. (Well, they've only failed me once on shipping.)

Phew!
I feel a little guilty having given in, but I know I'll wear Unicorn Blood more. Ahh well.

montREALady

Phew!

JS doesn't charge tax either and the shipping has been super fast for me thus far (thank goodness!) Plus I can use PayPal Pay After Delivery, hehehe.

If ever I decide to get Beauty Killer, I'll definitely get it from BL. As a matter of fact that's who I'm waiting for, lol.

GreenEyedAllie

Phew!

Same! Loved getting the confirmation to cement the deal. I almost added another WG brush to get free shipping on just RM.

I feel a little guilty having given in, but I know I'll wear Unicorn Blood more. Ahh well.

I'm so glad you got Unicorn Blood! It's gorgeous. As much as I love my nudes, UB is definitely a favorite. I get sooooo many compliments when I wear it.

GreenEyedAllie

It's never silly to have a moral conundrum. And I enjoyed reading your thoughts on the subject. There are quite a few indie brands that people say have better formulas than his (Makeup Monsters and Beauty Bakerie maybe?). And agreed, Dose of Colors is a good place to start.

:sunshine::five:

Thanks for those other brands to look into.

laurennnxox

Don't feel guilty!! I just hope everything arrives fine and no more post issues! UBlood is beautiful for sure!

I got my box set! Got stuck in the crash but squeezed my way through lol.
YAY! I hope you love everything. That was my first time getting stuck in the crash-- even after the first launch of Androgyny. It was a little frustrating but not too bad. :)

JS doesn't charge tax either and the shipping has been super fast for me thus far (thank goodness!) Plus I can use PayPal Pay After Delivery, hehehe.

If ever I decide to get Beauty Killer, I'll definitely get it from BL. As a matter of fact that's who I'm waiting for, lol.

Ooh, good to know! I don't even bother going to his website so I wasn't sure if he did or not. Lol yesss that paypal feature can get me into trouble though! It's such a nice option though.

Same! Loved getting the confirmation to cement the deal. I almost added another WG brush to get free shipping on just RM.

So you just picked up RM? I bet it's gonna look BEAUTIFUL on you!! And yep, the confirmation email came so quickly. I hope all of our orders ship out tonight!

laurennnxox

It's never silly to have a moral conundrum. And I enjoyed reading your thoughts on the subject. There are quite a few indie brands that people say have better formulas than his (Makeup Monsters and Beauty Bakerie maybe?). And agreed, Dose of Colors is a good place to start.

Ohhhhhh! I've never heard of these. :) Off to check them out now hehe. :type:

montREALady

Don't feel guilty!! I just hope everything arrives fine and no more post issues! UBlood is beautiful for sure!

YAY! I hope you love everything. That was my first time getting stuck in the crash-- even after the first launch of Androgyny. It was a little frustrating but not too bad. :)

Ooh, good to know! I don't even bother going to his website so I wasn't sure if he did or not. Lol yesss that paypal feature can get me into trouble though! It's such a nice option though.

So you just picked up RM? I bet it's gonna look BEAUTIFUL on you!! And yep, the confirmation email came so quickly. I hope all of our orders ship out tonight!

It sure does, like it just let me know my Peach Goddess charge is going through because I placed that order at 1:04pm ET two weeks ago and umm, let's just say that I need to move money around, lmaooo! I keep track of all of them in my calendar though and when I get paid I try to pay the upcoming ones right away in Paypal.

KGeezy

Picked up Mannequin and RM from BL after initially thinking I was gonna skip . I always give in I swear lol

Icecaramellatte

oh I checked for Rose Matter around 12:30 and forgot to go back at 1 pm. Missed it. I don't have good luck with this brand. Oh well.