Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Mayanas

As promised, here is Mannequin on the lips and a hand swatch of both. Mannequin is still going on strong. I haven't eaten anything since slapping it on though. I have had water and it's been fine. It's pulling a tad into lip lines-- but it's a liquid lipstick and it's nude. I feel like any thing that is both of those that didn't do that would be pure magic.

I'm not sure how I'm feeling about Rose Matter. It's a bit brighter in person on me, and is totally not my go-to shade. I'm going to see how it mixes with things, though. I haven't tried it on the lips yet though.

View attachment 54667

View attachment 54668

^ noticing that the lighting in this picture is a tad warm. The hand swatch of Mannequin is super true to IRL. I'd say Rose Matter is a touch brighter and more pink in perso.

i used Rose Matter today and like you I think is bright not my go to either .

Beautifuk as always:D

Sabrunka

As promised, here is Mannequin on the lips and a hand swatch of both. Mannequin is still going on strong. I haven't eaten anything since slapping it on though. I have had water and it's been fine. It's pulling a tad into lip lines-- but it's a liquid lipstick and it's nude. I feel like any thing that is both of those that didn't do that would be pure magic.

I'm not sure how I'm feeling about Rose Matter. It's a bit brighter in person on me, and is totally not my go-to shade. I'm going to see how it mixes with things, though. I haven't tried it on the lips yet though.

View attachment 54667

View attachment 54668

^ noticing that the lighting in this picture is a tad warm. The hand swatch of Mannequin is super true to IRL. I'd say Rose Matter is a touch brighter and more pink in person.

Oh it's gorgeous on you! I got my trio yesterday but I opened it late at night and only had time to try Mannequin. I agree that it's lovely and it actually goes really well with my skin! Most nudes look nasty on me!

Sabrunka

Here's rose matter on me. I just woke up, so don't mind the tired face ;). It looks as I imagined it would, I like it!

image.jpeg

VAL4M

I'm quite mad at beautylish right now. I asked them kindly on their chat if there is a way to not have to pay customs fees/whatever right the moment when you order (because sometimes you don't get any fees in your country and then you have paid that sh*t for nothing! but I didn't say that to them) and pay whenever they come to my local post office. worst case scenario they would just issue a custom fee if you're unlucky. the girl on the chat just said sorry no it's not possible. I was like okay why not? no other brand/company/stockist online do this and leave it to each country to solve that out. the girl just started typing then stopped and after like waiting for ten minutes or more, she closed the chat and totally ignored me!! like what you can't even ask one superior to describe why you have this? sorry for my long rant might be overreacting but what kind of customer service ignores their customer.
have you save your conversation? if so, you should make a formal complain... the agent will have a coaching and you will have 1 an excuse and maybe 2 a real explanation.

laurennnxox

Oh lord I neeed. Worried about Rose Matter now. But Mannequin looks ao good on you.
Thanks!! I'm sure you'll rock Rose Matter. It's just not the shade for me.

prettyy lauren!!!! keep slayin! :five: mannequin looks lovely on you. I'm not sure yet if I should get it or not don't want concealer lips
Thanks!! I say, give it a try if you cant. :) You never know.

Gorgeous as ever, Lauren! You look beautiful in everything I swear!

Aww thank you!!! :eek:

Thanks!

i used Rose Matter today and like you I think is bright not my go to either .

Beautiful as always:D

Thanks! And yes, I definitely agree with you about RM.

Oh it's gorgeous on you! I got my trio yesterday but I opened it late at night and only had time to try Mannequin. I agree that it's lovely and it actually goes really well with my skin! Most nudes look nasty on me!

Thanks! And yes! This is a wonderful nude. I hope you like your other shades, too!

Here's rose matter on me. I just woke up, so don't mind the tired face ;). It looks as I imagined it would, I like it!

View attachment 54702
So beautiful!! I love how RM looks on you. It's almost a bit... garish on me. And I love bright reds and corals. Probably because this is much more pink (as I knew it would be.) But it's a little too much out of my comfort zone.

GreenEyedAllie

View attachment 54667

View attachment 54668

^ noticing that the lighting in this picture is a tad warm. The hand swatch of Mannequin is super true to IRL. I'd say Rose Matter is a touch brighter and more pink in person.

Pour salt in the wound, why don't ya? :rofl:

You look so gorgeous in this nude! :heart: I can't wait to get mine, too!

View attachment 54702

You look absolutely stunning in this color! I hope it pulls that way on me, but it will probably be too bright on me like Lauren.

Bubek07

View attachment 54667

View attachment 54668

can you post a pic of RM when you have it on?

Oh lord I neeed. Worried about Rose Matter now. But Mannequin looks ao good on you.

same i am a bit worried its gonna end up a lot darker than i expected it to be (like doll parts)

View attachment 54702

looks rly nice on you

montREALady

Just saw that my order got delivered on Saturday to my rental office and I had no idea since I didn't check the tracking that day to see that it was out for delivery (because I thought I was getting it today). Anyway, all this to say that that was the fastest I think in terms of delivery with them and I'm pissed I could have been wearing Rose Matter all weekend, lol!

Last edited:

rinacee

Just saw that my order got delivered on Saturday to my rental office and I had no idea since I didn't check the tracking on then to see that it was out for delivery (because I thought I was getting it today). Anyway, all this to say that that was the fastest I think in terms of delivery with them and I'm pissed I could have been wearing Rose Matter all weekend, lol!
Oh man! That sucks! At least it got delivered quickly though! Mine should get here today. I'm excited.

montREALady

View attachment 54667

View attachment 54668

Love how you look here. RM looks nice in your swatch. Let's see it on!

I think I need rich blood
Hey look who's back! Hiiiiii!

View attachment 54702
LOVE IT ON YOU!! Can't wait to see mine!

laurennnxox

I got my lipsticks! Ignore the messy swatches, hehe.
View attachment 54764 Ugh silly sideways pictures!
View attachment 54765
Beautiful!!!! I wish RM looked like that on me. :( I'm contemplating returning it, honestly.

Ooooooh, I LOVE both of these on you!! I love the two I got also. Mannequin is a perfect nude for me. Rose Matter is darker and not as coral as I was hoping for but still pretty and very wearable.
Yay! I'm glad you like Mannequin. and I hear ya on RM. Not what I expected. It might be going back--especially if BL is restocking the highlighters this week too.

Mayanas

Beautiful!!!! I wish RM looked like that on me. :( I'm contemplating returning it, honestly.

Yay! I'm glad you like Mannequin. and I hear ya on RM. Not what I expected. It might be going back--especially if BL is restocking the highlighters this week too.

im going to keep RM but im not happy with it Yet.

rinacee

Ooooooh, I LOVE both of these on you!! I love the two I got also. Mannequin is a perfect nude for me. Rose Matter is darker and not as coral as I was hoping for but still pretty and very wearable.
Thank you! I need to get Mannequin now. I should have just bitten the bullet and ordered all three!

I was surprised I liked it as much as I did. I am so so glad I never got 714 though--because DAMN. That would have looked terrible on me, since this one is on the borderline for me.

Very Beautiful my Friend.

Both look a pretty on you.
Thank you!

Latest posts