Jem and the Holograms...TRULEY OUTRAGEOUS!

Onederland

Any of you remember Jem? She was a little before my time. But last my my friend brought me some of her Jem dolls as a kid, and we had a total blast.

She would have been a perfect spokesperson for MAC. Hahahaha....

Jem is TRUELY OUTRAGEOUS!

PnkCosmo

I <3333 Jem!!

I'm in my late 20's as well.
weeping.gif

I was totally addicted to that show as a kid. I had 1 or 2 of the dolls, but don't know what happened to them.

lenjhn

I loved Jem!!! I had the doll with the flashing earrings too. I remember thinking she had huge feet for a doll though! Her heels would swallow Barbie's feet whole.

banana

My friend bought the entire show on DVD. I watched one of the episodes and I can't believe I used to watch this as a kid. It's so insanely retarded. All their "songs" are really just one line repeated over and over.

Lolita

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenjhn
I loved Jem!!! I had the doll with the flashing earrings too. I remember thinking she had huge feet for a doll though! Her heels would swallow Barbie's feet whole.

I'm only 20, but I too had a Jem doll. But all I can really remember about her is that she had big dirty man feet. She kind of had really manly features over all. It really sicked me out, so I never really played with her.

mspixieears

In Jem's defence as I had a Jem doll too, her feet were massive but at least her bleeding shoes stayed on unlike Barbie's. Didn't it p*ss anyone else off that Barbie's shoes never stayed on?! It sure annoyed the crap out of me! Plus Jem's legs and body were so much more believable. Damn, still wish I had mine (so sad, I'm 26).

Alison

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
Damn, still wish I had mine (so sad, I'm 26).

I think I still have mine, and the Synergy (or whatever the purple one's name is) doll too.

Luthien

Another late-20s Jem addict checking in here. Back in the day, I had dolls of Jem and all of the Holograms, plus the Misfits and the Jem "radio car." I was a total addict! And I loved the flashing earrings!
greengrin.gif
I remember getting up in the wee hours every Saturday morning just to watch Jem. Ah, memories.
smiles.gif

Latest posts