Jemma Kidd Collection

rebekah

hey guys i'd heard about the jemma kidd makeup line coming out..
they have it at Target and i came across it today .
i picked up "Muse" lipstick and it's actually very flattering and stays on for a long time and is very nice! It is pricey for makeup sold at target (about $15) but I think that it is very high quality.

and it smells like a peach or something, very nice.

Also, at my Target they had like testers for everything so i smudged on some eyeshadows and cream shadows and they were of really nice quality.

The cream shadows seemed a lot more sheer when they are blended than the package makes it seem like they will be but they would make LOVELY highlights or a sheer wash of color.

She also had really nice liquid color eyeliners (pretty bright purple!) and i swatched it on my arm (sorry no picks) and it's still there and that was hours and hours ago!

I am very happy to have my new lipstick and I plan to pick up more of her makeup products , so if you have a Target store near you go swatch some colors and buy some it's great!

MACLovin

I have one of the eyeshadows in 'Artiste'.. it's a lovely greenish gold color.. so pretty.

Kiss and Makeup

My Target has all of the lines at their store, and I like that they have testers out. I tried some of the eyeshadow, and while they were nice, I wasn't really all that impressed. They came off my hand pretty easily compared to MAC or MUFE. Granted, I wasn't wearing a base on my hand, but the others seem to have a better staying power. I liked the packaging, and actually walked around with a light pink lipstick, but ended up putting it back. MAC lipsticks are cheaper (barely) and if I want to swap them in, I can. That's one of the main reasons I stay with MAC - the B2M program! The colors were nice, and they were high quality, but I didn't see anything that I didn't already have or couldn't live without.

pinklips1207

i'm glad you post this thread!!! i saw it at my target and i was hesatating on buyin it. i'm goin to go back to target and definetly goin to buy it!!!!

HeatherAnn

I got the eye pencil in Green- I think it's called "drama queen" & I love it!! I think it's staying power is actually pretty good!

brokenxbeauty

I've been looking at all the new Target collections every time I go in (quite often, there's one not too far from my house), especially the JK one, but have yet to get anything. I swatched a few e/s and agree with you, they're not bad, but are a little more sheer than they look. I've yet to test the lip products, but I'd like to, maybe next time! :)

I think it's funny how on the commercials they say it is cheap and affordable compared to high end brands when it's the same price if not more!

TDoll

I picked up the blue cream eye shadow in Chiffon. It's lovely. It makes a wonderful base or is just as pretty on it's own. I also love the packaging of these. They have a little doe foot applicator so it makes applying them on yourself super easy!