Jessica's butt and the VMA's

User34

Hey.. so do u all think Jessica Biel is the new J-Lo with her big butt she has going on now? IMO... it looks a lil' abnormal on her.

Is it just me or was Paris Hilton rocking an amuse look last night at the VMAs??
Overall I think it was ok.. didn't live up to the hype.

hyperRealGurl

ha maybe butt implants??? lol who knows....... i wasnt really paying attention.. lol although i must say beyonce rocked the freaking house and her dance moves were out of this freaking wold.. ohhh another thing Pussy cat dolls for best dance video???? i like the pussy cat dolls but i went into total shock when Shakira didnt win that award... i didnt pay to much attention to Pais hilton either.. i dunno i think i had selective vison when it came down to watching the VMA

User34

true.. I was dissapointed about the pussycat dolls..
and beyonce really did her thing.

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alumeze
true.. I was dissapointed about the pussycat dolls..
and beyonce really did her thing.

haha she def did.... i sat there want was like "Uhhhh ohhh!!! oh hell naw how she do that?" lol damit man if i could move like her ha....... i wouldnt even know what to do with myself... lol

Shimmer

I just watched Beyonce's performance and hated it. :/

As far as Jess goes, I'm going to assume she's wearing padded panties because girl's got no butt.

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
I

As far as Jess goes, I'm going to assume she's wearing padded panties because girl's got no butt.

Buwhahahahahaha thats so funny..... i need to get some padded panties lol..

Shimmer

Dude. I seriously DON'T need that. I have like...a b u b b l e butt like Britney Spears style.

MacVirgin

hmmm idon't Jessica had the amuse look going. I think the twiggy look is kind of a trend now. we are going to see that a lot now i think
smiles.gif

Juneplum

i thought the show was SOOOO boring :shrug: i dunno, they need to liven int up a bit.. i used to love the vma's cos it was always exciting with the crazy antics and all but now... meh :|

Juneplum

Quote:
I've watched clips on youtube...I'm glad I didn't waste the time. :/

and this is precisely why i tivo'd it and watched it later so i could FF thru the snorefest
lol.gif

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Dude. I seriously DON'T need that. I have like...a b u b b l e butt like Britney Spears style.

Um sharing is caring!!!!!!!!!! so can u please pass the butt.... lol

lightnlovly

I will agree with beyonce's performance
dapimp.gif
---off the hook!! Shakira did her thing too, but all together the vmas were just weird to me...not really feelin them, which is sad because there used to be nothing better then the vmas. Jessica Simpson......hhmmm what do I say.....how about yuck! If she would have made the slightest move--her ass woulda fell outta that dress! These days I can't wait for the BET awards!:dance:

spencoh

thats the first thing i noticed about paris hilton
it made her eyes look even more round and close together, and jessica simpsons ass scared me when she walked out, didnt she used to have an ass?

Shimmer

jess has never had an ass. She's always had just a teeny lil bump.

*shrug*

It's not like normal women don't wear the booty panties but still...*makes face*

User34

Jessica Simpson looked cute with her hair and MU but umm.. WTF was up with her outfit? I could have bought that cheap hooker dress at a $10 store.

BTW.. this is the Jessica's butt I was referring to.
jessica_biel8_44e3408687561.jpg

mzcelaneous

Dude, what's up with that and when did she receive those? LOL.

I wasn't really into Beyonce's performance neither. It was too overdone as usual.

And what's with the Ludacris/Pharell perforomance feat. PCD??? That was weird. They were up there for like 5 seconds, barely sang, and that was it :confused: