Jewel Marine

Femme

I recently bought this lovely glitter.. problem is that i can't get it to show the glitter.. I'm trying to use it as liner, either on the top of the lashes or on the bottom lashes but it turns out a really faded glitter. I'm just wondering what can i use to intensify the color? maybe a fluidliner would work or not?

thanks
smiles.gif

ExquisiteImages

Have you tried using the glitter with MAC mixing medium? I use MAC's glitter pigments with the mixing medium and it adheres onto my skin.

L0VELY

Water based mixing medium - Formula to dilute and mix with M·A·C powder or liquid makeup. Used to create effects from sheer to opaque. Perfect to decorate the face or body. Created for those who like to design their own shades and colours. Mix with pigments and powders to create anything from full, opaque coverage to sheer. Useful for adhering M·A·C Glitter to the skin.

You can find the descriptions of the mixing mediums on the macpro site, here: http://www.macpro.com/templates/prod...=CATEGORY14646

maxcat

The glitter is loose, and it needs something to stick it to your eyes. It's actually not eye safe to use on it's own, which has been a big problem. So, the eyeliner mixing medium is your best bet.

Latest posts