Jewelescent Haul 11/22/06

sheaspearl83

Jadeye fluidline
Peacocky glitter liner
Oxidate glitter liner
wavey.gif
wavey.gif
wavey.gif

I truly wish they had navy blue and red glitter liners.
ssad.gif

Anyway, I'm happy and decided to play a little bit while I'm slow cooking for Thanksgiving!

duch3ss25

oh, nice haul. i'm loving that peacocky liner on you!! can't wait for the stores to open so i can get mine, yay.

roxybc

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheaspearl83
I truly wish they had navy blue and red glitter liners.
ssad.gif

They had a navy blue glitter liner before. I have it, it's called For the Boys. I love it. I make it more navy blue by using Waveline F/L underneath, and then the For the Boys glitter liner over top. I always get tons of compliments on it, you should see if you can find it at a CCO!

As for the red glitter liner, I was playing around with my Tony and Tina glitters last night, and I have a red one in the set of 6 or 7 that I have. Anyways, I think that a red glitter liner would be pretty unflattering on most people! I was looking at the glitter last night, and thought if I were to use it as a glitter liner, I would look like a dead albino rat! You know those white rats that have the beady little red eyes?? Ick.

Can you describe the jadeye fluidline?? I've heard it was thicker than delphic, but how dark or bright does it show up? And can you see the gold flecks in it? Also what was Copper Clast pigment like? is it true it's got kind of a reddish tinge? If it does, I'll definitly have to pass!

sheaspearl83

The Jadeye actually looks a teal green if you apply it lightly but looks greener when you apply it heavily. One of my MAs was disappointed because it looked green on her. I actually have the Jadeye underneath the Peacocky liner. The Copperclast pigment is what I have on (it does have a little hint of burgundyish red. We used Twinks and Down Brown in the outer crease. I really wasn't impressed because you could mix Blue Brown and Subtle or Sunnydaze to get the same effect.
Oh I also used Pompus Blue for the lid.

lsperry

You look great! Nice colors on you......I can't wait to get my jadeye -- I love teals and greens! I was wondering, too, was it a dupe of delphic...cause I have that one.

Latest posts