Jewelescent is up!

PigmentJunkie

http://www.maccosmetics.com/template...=CATEGORY20047

th_ymca.gif

flowerhead

Everything is gorgeous, and one of the only collections it looks like i'll love this year.... I noticed that the all over gloss is housed in the pigment jars :S

musicdust

I just spent 100 bucks on this collection! I plan on spending more too! Oh how I love this collection!!! I bought Moonstone lipgelee, all of the glitter liners, and the glitter. I will purchase after I get some more money the all over gloss, fluidline and the pigment. Wow, MAC how much I love you!!

BlahWah

cheerleader.gif
Can't wait to see this in stores too! The glitterliners and Jadeye are so mine! And when more cash is in, Jewelmarine as well. :cartwheel:

Don't know if this was mentioned in the other color story thread, but Gemshine is the only lipgelee that's got the triangle of doom next to it, and it's not because the others are "coming soon".

renew

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffie0023
is it just me, or is the description for astonish in... French?

Nope, it's not just you.

I absolutely cannot wait until Wednesday when I can smell Tarnished Love in person, it sounds fantastic!

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkitty
can anyone tell me more about all over gloss and what it is?

You can use them on the lips, on the cheeks as a highlight, eyelids...anywhere you want really. I have some of them and they're only really good to use on the lips in my opinion...anywhere else gets all sticky and gross, I used them on my cheeks and my hair got stuck on them! Not nice.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffie0023
is it just me, or is the description for astonish in... French?

I woke up with a horrible migraine today. I was reading that description and wondered, "Hmmm, is that in french or is it the Migraine drugs taking over my brain?"

musicdust

They updated the website and it is now in English:

This hi-shine, wet-look gloss comes with a light glitter effect. A liquid, it brushes-on to leave a sheer, unsticky finish. Apply wherever you want to twinkle and shine!

MACreation

Those pigments are sooooooo mine..and that 2nd perfume..WHOOOOOOO...AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! my wallet is already running under the table!

TM26

I cannot wait until Wednesday when they will be available at the stores. I am thinking about getting all the glitter liners, Gemshine lipgelee, the glitter, the gloss. I am not too sure about the pigments or perfume. The pigments seem close to some other colors I already have and I guess I will have to smell the perfume. I love anything with glitter in it and can't wait until it comes out
clap.gif
clap.gif

mezzamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMarley
are three of those new gelees really perm???

yup it's confirmed
smiles.gif
pity that they had to make gemshine the LE one

miss_amy

Eeep! I'm looking forward to getting Oxidate g/l

I already have Divine Lime and it's GREAT - goes so well over Forever Green liner.