• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Jewelescent Sparkle Tutorial [link]

ashley_v85

Ok, well...Specktra wouldn't let me post it here, after I changed ALLLL of the formatting from HTML, because it had too many characters (11,304 and only 10,000 are allowed).

Sooo...you can view it either of these two places:

Live Journal

Myspace

The look that we are trying to achieve:

2z4d3ic.jpg

2v9xd00.jpg

2h2k310.jpg

2lj6lj5.jpg

2d8046e.jpg

AndreaJP

Beautiful - thanks especially for including what brushes you use each step of the way - very helpful.

Each look you do is amazing!

~LadyLocks~

Thanks for that! You are tooo cute!! I wasn't going to get the jewelscent collection but looking at your tutorial makes me wanna run and buy it...there goes my wallet lol.

n_c

That was an amazing tutorial...excellent explanation of color placement on your eyes and cheeks...I've got to get that brush that looks like a pencil for crease work...thanks a bunch
smiles.gif

~Crystal~

That was really clear and you look great! I found the part on contouring, the part on blush application and how you used Pink Opal particularly helpful
smiles.gif

Thank you so much for doing this!!

ashley_v85

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crystal~
That was really clear and you look great! I found the part on contouring, the part on blush application and how you used Pink Opal particularly helpful
smiles.gif

Thank you so much for doing this!!

Thank you, and you're welcome! Haha. I'm glad I could be of some help. A few people have asked me how I do my cheeks/blush, so I figured I should include a fairly detailed step-by-step of that as well.
smiles.gif

ashley_v85

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
That was an amazing tutorial...excellent explanation of color placement on your eyes and cheeks...I've got to get that brush that looks like a pencil for crease work...thanks a bunch
smiles.gif

Thank you very much!!! You absolutely MUST get that brush, haha. The pencil brush (219) is one I can't live without. Once you get it, you'll feel the same way.

ashley_v85

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaJP
Beautiful - thanks especially for including what brushes you use each step of the way - very helpful.

Each look you do is amazing!

Thank you!!!
smiles.gif
I didn't include which brushes I used for things like the eyeshadow on my eyelid or for the Vanilla pigment from crease to brow because it doesn't really matter what brush you use for that stuff. Whatever works for you is what you should use.
smiles.gif
But when it comes to the 219 and the 266...those are VERY important, haha. And those do matter!

veilchen

What can one say?! That's incredibly beautiful, you are incredibly beautiful!
You really make me want to try contouring once ...

ccarp001

awesome : ) and your side comments crack me up! i know they're a ton of work, but i hope u do more tuts!!

daisydeadpetals

This is absolutely gorgeous
eyelove.gif
And like others have said, mentioning the brushes for each step is so helpful!! Thanks for doing a tut on this look!