job advice: any planners (or similar) here?

cloverette

hello,

a bit over 8 months ago i accepted my first job as a junior data planner at an advertising agency. my job is all about website measurement (cause, effect, next actions etc.). it's therefore very analytical- and yes, all about numbers. i like numbers and i'm a very analytical person with an eye for detail... but this job is too boring for me/not challenging enough. i'd like to move on in the next few months & look for a new job. i'm looking to stay within planning, but i just don't want to be a data planner, anymore. can anyone give me advice as to what kind of titles there are for planner jobs- for people with 1 year experience? all the jobs i find state "2+ years experience".

i'm not too fixed on being a planner, though. i studied business with a specialization in marketing; did my master's degree in "digital culture & technology". so, any ideas with regard to my education? project management (junior)? account management (junior)? i don't know... but i'm staying away from "marketing executive/assistant" as i applied to many, MANY jobs with that title & wasn't very lucky (too competetive).

any help with the kinds of jobs i could look into would be great!

thanks
wavey.gif