Joe Fresh cosmetics

Rebellefleur

Joe fresh is a brand that was exclusive to loblaws here in canada but is now making their way into the states (JC Penny?). Ive been fortunate enough to try a lot from this brand back in the days when I worked for loblaws, I was able to get a ton of their eyeshadows onsale for (5 cents) They have a lot of unique colors that I dont have anything like, their matte shades were a stand out to me, being very pigmented and easily bendable. Ive also tried their gel liners - theyre very comparable to any gel liners from the drugstore they work pretty well but I will always love mac's fluidlines way more than any other gel liners. Ive tried a handfull of their lippies as well, the formulation on their glosses are pretty good they remind me of mac's cremesheen glosses, and finally I own a ton of their nail polish, their colors are so unique (twilight, iris, powder blue, cobalt) are some of my faves and theyre always on for 3 for $10, while they dont have super long lasting power the formula is awesome to work with, theyre fully opaque in 2 coats.
What have you guys tried from joe and what would you recommend for me to try?

Latest posts