Johnson Creek, WI CCO (Johnson Creek Premium Outlets)

Tash

Just letting anyone in southern Wisconsin know that the Johnson Creek CCO has TONS of eyeshadow right now. I stopped down there and they said they've never had the selection they do right now. They also have some of the holiday sets from last year I believe.

Tash

Just thought I'd add here, that they have the pearlizers at the Johnson Creek CCO if anyone is interested. They also have some of the old holiday sets.

Also, the MAC in Madison, WI has Accent Red, Fairylight, and Frost pigments.

color_lover456

Johnson Creek WI CCO

ok ok i realize not very many people are from wisconsin but i went today and i saw

1. like 4 of the shadows from barbie, i walked away with mothbrown
2. mancatcher e/s
3. Glissade MSF
4. Golder's Green p/g
5. Night Light p/g
6. Sunnydaze p/g

...so wonderful, i will probably return very very soon

color_lover456

i went again today! looks like i am the only one who lives/cares about wisconsin?

anywhoo, this is what i remmeber

-188 brush
-242 brush
-all the fluidlines
-all the pigments mentioned above, plus all the rushmetal and antiquitease piggies
-entremauve
-all the chromeglasses

i wanted to get everything!

SweetPeaRose17

Has anyone gone lately? I plan on making a trip this weekend. The CCO in Kenosha doesnt have much more that I want. Hope they have some different stuff.

SweetPeaRose17

drove up there today, tons of eyeshadows, about 10-15 pigments, 8-10 fluidlines, tons of lip stuff. no paint pots
ssad.gif
I liked this store much more then the one in Kenosha, very friendly service. They wanted to help, unlike the other store where they seemed bothered I was there. Only thing at the store in Johnson Creek, I could only get 3 of the same product,( 3 eyeshadows, 3 pigments ect) in kenosha its only 3 of the same sku number. Go check it out

Divafeva

Hey Girls and Boys
I went to the CCO Johnson Creek today. There were a ton of eye shadows (some older duos and eye shadows in the teal container (I don't know what collection that was)) and nail polishes, blushes, eye pallets, a lot of foundation choices, lip glass trios (I got three lip glasses in one box set for $29). No pigments, no paint pots - sorry I didn't really memorize any names. So go check it out! Also tons of Bobbi Brown stuff and Clinique.

hollyca

I went there yesterday and I almost passed out. They had everything!

Not so much for brushes though. They did have a 224 and a mini skunk brush. They had kabuki's for 38.50 but it had a square handle.

The best part is that I live 20 minutes away!

pinkpsp

i loved the Johnson creek one, its more organized than the one in the Dells.

I was there last week. they do have pigments (around 20 of them, like Sweet Sienna, Cocomotion, etc) , which I think are very similar to the CCO in the Dells. I have not seen any Heatherette collection in any CCO in WI.

Other things I sighted:
MAC MSF (Dark)
MAC Metal X eye shadow
MAC Studio Tech
MAC eyeshadow palette from Novel Twist Collection
MAC Shimmery powder with bag from Novel Twist Collection
MAC eyeshadow palette (Cool and Warm eyes) from Antiquitease Collection
MAC Paintpot
Mac All Fluidlines
Mac Glitter Eyeliner
Estee Lauder (Re-Nutriv, Ford Collection, regular skincare line)
Origins (Makeup, skincare, Weils)
Clinique (large selection of foundation like Superfit)

ksaelee

so my bf and i braved the snow and made it to the cco and back...yay!!! i didn't buy much, just bought rollickin paintpot and royal assets smokey eye palette...but they had tons of stuff....

alot of stuff from the royal assets collections and other palettes
lipglasses, chromeglass, plushglass, few lustreglass
blushes, CCBs, tons of blue eyeshadows too many to name, two colors from the lure collection...
nail polishes
paints
3 paint pots from fafi and not sure what the 4th one is
tons of other stuff

ksaelee

hmm..i can't remember the pigments...i remember cocomotion and sweet sienna the most, and there were blue and teal colored pigments...and there was a really pretty dark blue glittery one..my bf was impatient so i couldn't concentrate ...:p what pinkpsp listed above sounds right though...there were tons all lined up in a glass case and there was a really big palette in there too with eyes, lips and cheek colors
smiles.gif

hmm..i don't think there was nice vice...only rollickin, girl friendly, cash flow and a brownish matte color...don't remember the name of that one...it didn't interest me at all

oh..if anyone wants delphic fluid line, i saw that too
smiles.gif

Swirlgirl

Have any of you guys been to the CCO in the Dells - I think it is a Tanger outlet? I have to pass by the Outlet Mall on my way to visit family over the holidays and was wondering if it is worth a stop?
I did a quick search through the forum and didn't even find a thread for the WI Dells CCO.
th_dunno.gif

Thank you!

Swirlgirl

I think it is a newer one.
I'll make a point of stopping there and I'll post a thread about what I find. Hopefully there will be some good stuff! My own little Christmas gift to me!
choochoo.gif

ShuGirl

If this is the MADISON, Tanger outlets, this is what I found:
MAC:
Tinted lip conditioners (pot and tube), assorted, (4+)
Lure packaging dark wine color lipsticks
3 Neo sci fi lipsticks, sci-fi-delity, beige and brown
Flowerplay, SO many lipsticks!!!
Lots of assorted mostly red slimshines and mattenes
Venetian lipglass
Lots of 3D and varnish and lacquers
2007 holiday lip sets 2, pinks and beiges
Colorforms red and blue lip palettes
3 Fafi dolls
Fafi eye palettes 1 and 2
2007 holiday smokey, intense (? Maybe it was warm) and cool eyes
Sweetness, Strada, 5-6 other blushes
Moonbathe blushes (both of them)
Neo sci fi blushes (both)
Loose beauty powder (4, natural flare among them)
4 sculpt and shape, the very lightest and darkest among them
Ostentatious, Nightfish, Brassy and Sweet Sage fluidlines
Assorted bags
Eyeshadows: Flashtrack, all 3 Mcqueen shadows, bark, copperplate, MANCATCHER!!! Sea myth, black tied (lure packaging), the other light green Lure shadow, carbon, time & space, evening aura, saturnal, claire de lune, another Moonbathe shadow, Velvet moss, chill, rose blanc, mossglower, gesso, jewel blue (5-6 more!!)
Pigments: Accent Red, viz a violet, tea time, cornflower, jardin aires, helium, dark soul, gilded green, sweet sienna, your ladyship, naked, fairy lite, gold stroke, gold mode, rose, 3-5 more permanent pigments

Bobbi Brown:
LOADS of sets! At least 6!
One was chocolate shimmer ink gel liner, bone eyeshadow, a blush, a lipgloss
Mauve, Raspberry, last year’s holiday lip palette,
A few summers ago’s blue and beige eyeshadow palette
4-5 pastelly cream eyeshadows
Black gel liner, sepia,
1 creamy lip color, nude-ish pink
set of 3 lip glosses (tubes)