• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Joke's Cherry = Popped

Joke

Hi!
This is my first tut!
Nothing spectacular, but I was really fun to make!

Step 1: That's what a oily face like mine looks like without MU. Ouch.

669902.JPG

Step 2: Let's make it even shinier by putting on moisturizer (I use Evian). I think it's good for my skin and it makes it easier to put on foundation (slides better).

669903.JPG

Step 3: Foundation time. Already a huge difference. I use Shu Uemura UV Liquid in the lightest shade. I just smear it out on my face with my fingers.

669904.JPG

Step 4: I put some concealer (Clinique, in light) on my fingers and tap it on my face to cover red spots (like around the nose).

669905.JPG

Step 5: I used powder (Guerlain Divinora in Beige Natural) to make my face less shiny and give it some warmth. I use the Trish McEvoy blending face brush.

669906.JPG

Step 6: See that's better already! With the same brush on my cheek bones I use some Clinique Aglow.

669907.JPG

Step 7: Still with the same brush I blend some YSL blush number 10 (Red Hot Pepper) on the apples of my cheek.

669908.JPG

Step 8: I use MAC Blurberry shadestick as e/s base. I use the stick directly to my eye lid and I smear it out with my fingers.

669909.JPG

Step 9: With an e/s packing brush (like MAC 239) I pack on some MAC Electra e/s. I like the silver on the Blurberry.

669910.JPG

Step 10: I use an angled e/l brush (like Trish McEvoy 50) with Electra under the eye. A kohl e/l (like YSL black) in the inner rim and close to the eye lashes. I finish the eyes with some Lancome Hypnose (HG mascara).

669911.JPG

Step 11: Finally a vibrand signature l/g like Chanel Electra (smeard out a bit with my fingers) on my lips.

669912.JPG

Step 12: Et me voila! Thank god for make up!!!

669913.JPG

Hope you enjoyed it!
give_heart.gif

Shimmer

I think this is an awesome tutorial.
It's really good, in that it is something anyone of any level can do.
smiles.gif

JCBean

I love this look-it's so fresh and pretty. And I love that gloss too!

Thank you for taking the plunge Joke, it's a great Tut
th_hug.gif

Latest posts