Jonathan Water Purifyer?

HappyHannah

Has anyone tried or heard anything about the Jonathan Product Beauty Shower Purification System? Here's the link to it on Sephora's website:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml%3B$sessionid$HWF1UXRDK0MZLLAUCK5BXCQ ;jsessionid=HWF1UXRDK0MZLLAUCK5BXCQ?id=P121807&cat egoryId=B70

TIA!

Eye<3Colour

omg he really did end up making that? i wonder if blow out 3 will be happening?
winks.gif
he is just so sexy..

sunwater83

I haven't heard any reviews on this yet, but you can find similar products at Home Depot for about $20.

user3

yes, it looks nice but agree with sunwater83 you can find other ones that work just as good for much less. Although I will admit it did catch my eye.

Dreamergirl3

agree with everything Zap2it and sunwater83 said! There are tons of shower heads that can filter your water, for much much cheaper. Good luck with finding what works!

Isis

LOL there's tons of filters where that came from.

As a side note... The husband, of a friend of mine that I was in school with over the summer, did work with Jonathan on some of his products and commented that he's a true J@ck A$$. The manager at the Columbia, MD Sephora said the same thing about him. (She was the girl with the long black hair pulled back in a poney tail that he met up with there on the show this past season). But it's fun to watch those types on TV too.

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye<3Colour
omg he really did end up making that? i wonder if blow out 3 will be happening?
winks.gif
he is just so sexy..

i was about to say that. u kno whats so funny is for some reason i was thinking aboutthat episode when he showered himself with bottles of evian LOL

ShoesSunSand

the jonathan water filter is just the aquasana with jonathan's name on it, for more money!! the aquasana really is the best filter and has made a huge difference in my hair. it also didn't reduce water pressure at all. look for them on amazon.com or ebay!