Juice on keyboard

stillsoawesome

Okay so last night I went out dancing and then over to a friends house... while I was there I had a some 'mixed' orange juice. I was trying to offer it to someone sitting on the couch with my friends laptop and I was a little sloppy and I spilled it on his laptop's mouse pad! He freaked out but it seemed to be still working okay and in our state it wasn't really a big deal but I got woken up this morning to a phone call by an angry Tom saying "MY MOUSEPAD WONT WORK UNLESS YOU HIT IT!" He then continued to say it sort of worked but "not really" and that I should go back to sleep.... but I feel bad...

Has this happened to anyone? Anyone have any suggestions about fixing it? I feel like he probably doesnt need a new laptop... if there are no home fixes maybe they can fix it at Best Buy or something? I have no idea what to do and I feel awful!
:eek2:

MxAxC-_ATTACK

actually I had a roof leak right onto the mouse pad of a laptop. It still doesnt work. tell him to plug in a mouse.

Raerae

Plus if it's under warrenty, he can prolly get the touchpad replaced, dunno how new it is.

Latest posts