Juicy Couture at Sephora

TamiChoi

Juicy Loves Sephora at Sephora

Just wondering if anyone has came across these at Sephora and which ones they like. Any reviews or recommendations? TIA! I
heart.gif
Juicy Couture!

I'm thinking about getting the brush set and the hard traincase.
thmbup.gif

P222816_hero.jpg
P223409_hero.jpg

MiCHiE

Their stuff is cute, but I have to be head over heels with it to pay the prices they ask. I mostly buy it when/if I have a discount somewhere.

TamiChoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Their stuff is cute, but I have to be head over heels with it to pay the prices they ask. I mostly buy it when/if I have a discount somewhere.

I know! I wish they'd have a discount. That's what I'm waiting for. lol.

MACLovin

Sorry, but I'm not paying $395 for a train case.. that's just insane! I don't like Juicy enough to warrant spending that kind of money. Their stuff is ridiculously expensive, and while cute, it's not THAT cute..

TISH1124

Adorable!! But I could never justify the money for that...I would buy a juicy handbag that I could carry everyday, everywhere first! But I do like!!

TamiChoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Adorable!! But I could never justify the money for that...I would buy a juicy handbag that I could carry everyday, everywhere first! But I do like!!

I know, I only have one. lol I'll just sit here and
th_drool.gif
until I can get the brush set

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklips1207
i was thinkin of the brush sets too...but is it even worth it???

I know, I want to hear reviews to see if the brushes are good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
It's all really cute! But I can't afford that shit now! ~sigh~

same
ssad.gif

thelove4tequila

Quote:
i was thinkin of the brush sets too...but is it even worth it???

NO! No! NOOOO!!!! OMG. I was given a JC brush set for my birthday and they are THE.WORST.BRUSHES.EVER. I'm serious. They are like brushes you would find at the 99cents store. Sooo bad. I was/am really angry with the company that would let people buy such shitty brushes for $60564690. Ridiculous. They were rough, bristles weren't the same length, shed and bleed like crazy. I LOVE Juicy Couture but the brushes suck ass. I'm not exaggerating when I say they were the quality of cheap 99cent store brushes.
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif

JC really dropped the ball on that one.

pinklips1207

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
NO! No! NOOOO!!!! OMG. I was given a JC brush set for my birthday and they are THE.WORST.BRUSHES.EVER. I'm serious. They are like brushes you would find at the 99cents store. Sooo bad. I was/am really angry with the company that would let people buy such shitty brushes for $60564690. Ridiculous. They were rough, bristles weren't the same length, shed and bleed like crazy. I LOVE Juicy Couture but the brushes suck ass. I'm not exaggerating when I say they were the quality of cheap 99cent store brushes.
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif

thank god!!! you just saved my a$$!!!lol!

TamiChoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif

lol Thank you!
th_worship.gif

Quote:
thank god!!! you just saved my a$$!!!lol!

same!

sherox

I got the email from Sephora about those! They're so pretty, but I can't afford those. Thank god we don't have a Sephora here otherwise I would be beyond broke!

BaDKiTTy69

Yes, brushes are horrible. I saw a few of them at Loehmanns and the quality of them is really bad!!! The case is cute though.

Glimmergem

Those are pretty, but definitely not worth the $$$. Nice to hear that the brushes are so crappy. That should keep me from caving!

Pnk85

I have the juicy trunk luggage & the quality is exceptional. The design is similar to that traincase. I will probably have that piece of luggage for the rest of my life but honestly that traincase would never be able to hold all my make-up. Not worth the $$$ considering the size of it.

BaDKiTTy69

I saw this traincase IRL and I did not like the size of it at all! Its too small, for that price, so not worth it.

Latest posts