Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy?

christina83

Hey everyone, I was wondering has anyone tried this fragrance?
The stores near me dont have it, so I shall have to buy online and yeah, i was just wondering if it was any good,lol.
I usually wear givenchy hot couture and ghost deep night, so I was just wondering if its a little similar to those?
Thanks
smiles.gif
x

revinn

I own and really like it. It's delicious, very sweet, but it doesn't have a lot of siliage. You have to really sniff close to the skin to smell it. That's my only complaint. It doesn't smell like Hot Couture, IMO. It's a very light gourmand.

MAC_Pixie04

I really really like it! Much more than the first fragrance. I'm not really good at describing fragrance because I have an allergic nose, but I love it and other fragrances I love are: Hilary Duff With Love, Miss Dior Cherie, Armani Diamonds, and Betsey Johnson EDP. So if you've enjoyed any of those, you'd probably lilke VLJ also.

revinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
I really really like it! Much more than the first fragrance. I'm not really good at describing fragrance because I have an allergic nose, but I love it and other fragrances I love are: Hilary Duff With Love, Miss Dior Cherie, Armani Diamonds, and Betsey Johnson EDP. So if you've enjoyed any of those, you'd probably lilke VLJ also.

Wow, I'm pretty sure we have the EXACT same taste in fragrances!

TamiChoi

It's a very light scent and doesn't last very long, but you will def. fall in love with the scent. *yummy* Very sweet, yet sexy
winks.gif

christina83

Oooh i bought it anyway, and i absolutely love it.
Its really sweet but has a slight sensual side also,i think it has a little amber? its great
smiles.gif

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by revinn
Wow, I'm pretty sure we have the EXACT same taste in fragrances!

Which would indicate we both have pretty damn good taste
winks.gif
lol

I also just decided that I kind of like Coco Madamoiselle, but not sure if i'd wear it everyday. Maybe as a nighttime/special occasion fragrance...

bella1342

I have the roll-on purse size.. I really love it so I got ia bottle of it during Sephora's friends and family sale.

kimmy

i just got the gift set of this from sephora, the one with the body wash, lotion and perfume. it is absolutely delicious! it's very warm and fresh.
greengrin.gif
i don't really know how to describe it in detail..but it's fabulous!

Holly

I got a free sample of this at The Bay- I think it smells really nice! Much lighter than the first JC perfume

nadiaanya

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
Which would indicate we both have pretty damn good taste
winks.gif
lol

I also just decided that I kind of like Coco Madamoiselle, but not sure if i'd wear it everyday. Maybe as a nighttime/special occasion fragrance...

I see we have the same taste............I have to add Ed Hardy, Jadore and Narcisco Rodriguez

VDUB*BELLA

I love looooooooove this perfume. Like others have said its very sweet so if you like the Britney perfumes, LAMB, Paris Hilton CanCan, then you will love this one.. YUMMY! My 'must have' and highly recommend it

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella1342
I have the roll-on purse size.. I really love it so I got ia bottle of it during Sephora's friends and family sale.

They have roll on sized ones? I had no clue. I think this will be what I want to get next time at Sephora. I just can't justify paying the $65 for the reg. sized bottle though.

I agree with what everyone has said about its scent, its one of those sweet smelling perfumes. I'm awful at describing scents lol.

cindel25

I would like to try a sample of this before purchasing a bottle. I'm really sensitive to certain fragrances.

PrettyKitty

Hot Couture and Viva La Juicy are my favorites fragrances. Viva La Juicy is much more sweet than Hot Couture, the caramel and vanilla notes are strong on my skin.

Susanne

I got a sample of Juicy Couture and Viva La Juicy.

My boyfriend prefers Viva La Juicy on me - I do prefer Juicy Couture
th_dunno.gif

xliliumx

I have the full sized bottle as well as the roll on and I'd have to say it's very very similar to Betsey Johnson! Doesn't last as long and doesn't have as much of a vanilla scent but it's very close!

I also 2 full sized and a set of roll ons of the original Juicy Couture. They're very different. Viva La Juicy seems like a bit of a younger scent to me.

Does anyone else find that the roll on and regular sized bottles tend to smell a bit different? I find that the roll ons usually have a bit of a sweeter scent, especially with the original Juicy Couture.

Latest posts