Juicy tubes Cherie

Sanne

I saw this sweet new collection of 5 new JT in the store today, I have to buy one!!

you should really check these out, they are adorable w/ the little flowers!!!!

mac_obsession

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *smacks Groupie* oh god why did you have to show me them...Now I have to have them! I am such a lipgloss junkie!

mac_obsession

Ugh I looked everywhere and I cant find em- the only place I did find em was ebay and they want $30 for one tube!! *me cries*

Juneplum

icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
*** must.....get.....these.... NOWWWW!!!! ***
how cute is that packaging!!!!!!!!!! so pretty! laaawdddd between perfumes, MAC and this, i am POOOR!

Juneplum

i saw them on ebay cos they're not on the lancome website... do they have anymore? cos u KNOW i will send u money and BEG u to get them for me!!!! i'm a lipgloss JUNKIE!!!!

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
i saw them on ebay cos they're not on the lancome website... do they have anymore? cos u KNOW i will send u money and BEG u to get them for me!!!! i'm a lipgloss JUNKIE!!!!

Me too Sanne
greengrin.gif
Can you do a CP?

Sanne

Of course I'll do a cp for you girls!!

I'll call the shop tomorrow, Let me know what color you want!!!! (and a second best, in case the first one is sold out!)

there's a clear one w/ sparkles,
a light-pink with shimmers,
mine(see pic)
a red one w/ shimmers and
a clear one w/ gold sparkles (the last one was sold out, but I'll call some other shoppes)

LMK!!!
xxx

mac_obsession

I want em all! LOL Actually can you let me know how much theyd be + shipping and effort and Ill let you know how many lol...

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
I want em all! LOL Actually can you let me know how much theyd be + shipping and effort and Ill let you know how many lol...

ME TOO ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ LET US BOTH KNOW HOW MUCH IT WOULD BE
greengrin.gif
I called Lancome and they said they will be released in the US at the end of the year
th_confused_new.gif
lipgloss junkies like mac_obsession and i can't wait that long!!!
greengrin.gif
th_wink3.gif

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession

ME TOO ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ LET US BOTH KNOW HOW MUCH IT WOULD BE
greengrin.gif
I called Lancome and they said they will be released in the US at the end of the year
th_confused_new.gif
lipgloss junkies like mac_obsession and i can't wait that long!!!
greengrin.gif
th_wink3.gif

We are a kindred spirit
greengrin.gif

Shawna

arrrgh, now I want these too. How did I miss this thread for so long? I love the flowery tubes and I am a total lipgloss junkie. Must have them..................

Sanne

I don't think it's possible to get onother set, but this comes out in the end on the year according to Junelum... soryy they are kinda popular here too, thay where sold out in most places... SOWWY!

fletch50

Hey guys, if you go to Lancome's US site and at the bottom where it says Sneak Peek, you can see that the JT Cherie collection will be released in North America next month
smiles.gif

Juneplum

icon_eek.gif
ACK! thanks for the info
greengrin.gif
when i called them on thursday they told me the end of the year!!!
th_confused_new.gif
the website says it'll be available here next month! that's just 2 weeks away! YIPPPEEE!!! it looks so pretty!

Latest posts