July Challenge #1: Weather

martygreene

Freshly fallen dew... snowflakes alighting upon your hair... rays on sun illuminating skin... the weather can be remarkably beautiful at times, and violent at others. Let the weather inspire your makeup for this challenge.

Use these images for inspiration, or come up with something completely your own!

grass-dew-59.jpg

sun_ray.jpg

winter%20(29).jpg

faifai

Ok, I tried it out with this picture:

aurorainspiration.jpg

aurora14.jpg

aurora15.jpg

aurora4.jpg

aurora7.jpg

aurora.jpg

aurora11.jpg

It was fun, I just got a new camera (Canon SD600) so I finally can take pictures at night that are true to life color-wise.
smiles.gif

Btw, doesn't my expression look so funny in the last picture? I look very...smug! Hahaha. I was really just blinded by the flash.

IslandGirl77

Everybody did a great job!!!

Here is my take....

My inspiration..

tropical-island-escape-animated-3d-.jpg

Tropical1.jpg

No flash, looks kinda dark. Well not kinda, it is!
Tropical2.jpg

Tropical3.jpg

Tropical4.jpg

Rockell

All of you look great! Here's my take...

First the inspiration:

sunset.jpg

Then me:

(I upped the contrast a little on this one so you could see the makeup better.)
sunset12.jpg

Can you tell I'm loving the new collection?? I just had to do a sunset face so I could play with Heat/Element.

Sorry for the surly expressions...the sun was bright while I was photographing. These aren't photo-shopped, so they look a little washed out.

sunset13.jpg

sunset14.jpg

That would be a sunbeam on my cheek...haha.

Hope you guys like it!

user6

Everyone looks so awesome, and I'm inspired by you Rockell to go play with my heat/element!!!!!! But good job everyone, the creativity and originality really came out! :thumbsup:

MacVirgin

You guys look awesome! the weathermap is just hilarious and very creative! IslandGirl77, i love that look!

Girls keep the looks coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!