Jumping on the Bitter Sushi bandwagon!

raquel13

After seeing richieramone's original look and Devingirl's brilliant version, I just had to try it out too. This color combo is too fun not to take a crack at it. So, here's my version... I hope you guys like it!

(Sorry it's so pic heavy! I'm getting worse and worse at being able to eliminate pics.)

12.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Lorac Cream Eyeliner Collection 2
MAC Bitter
Cargo Garden City
MAC Sushi Flower
MAC Full Flame
MAC Shroom
MAC Blacktrack
L'oreal Carbon Black Voluminous
Sugar Angel lashes

Pout Cherie Tarte blush

Chanel Sirop Glossimer

ms_angry_nipple

i am so envious of your eyelining skills
smiles.gif
you look great!
i bought a bottle of blacktrack fluidline..it's been 2 weeks..and i still can't get it right! haha!

raquel13

Thank you so much everyone! I really appreciate and am encouraged by all of your comments. I was going through a bunch of FOTDs (and they're not even that old, couple of months) and I think they've improved sooo much since coming to Specktra regularly (if you want, check out my makeup website in my sig, and click "looks"... you'll see what I mean... they're sorted newest to oldest). I've learned bunches (AND become a lot more daring) just by studying everyone's FOTDs posted here.

Oh, and it was cracking me up that you can see my whole front porch in my eyeball reflection in the first pic
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Just letting you know, I'm stealing this look tomorrow.
greengrin.gif

Let's see it! Might as well keep the Bitter Sushi train rolling! Hehe...

DevinGirl

This is incredible! It's awesome the little individual touches that are added to imitated looks. You look gorgeous!
heart.gif

ritchieramone

This is so pretty on you and the eyeliner is just perfect. As with DevinGirl's version, I like it a lot better than mine!
clap.gif

hotpink1326

This is SOOO my favorite look on you yet!!!! You recreated this perfectly!!! I wish i had the colors to do it too...
ssad.gif