JUNE CCO Haul

juicyaddict

Another trip to the bay area, and had to stop at the CCOs...

I got from Napa
Nightlight p/g
Pinked Mauve p/g
Blacktied e/s (I don't have a MAC black e/s yet)
Aquavert e/s (don't know why I bought this, I was gonna buy Flirty number but they were out, but they have a tester out)
Gel l/s (my sub for the gold moonbathe lippie that I skipped on)
Select SPF 15 NC40 (my first MAC foundation, we'll see how I'll like it)
Shadestick Holiday set

and from Vacaville
Azreal Blue p/g (last one)
Aquatic e/s (again don't know why I bought this)
Lithograph f/l (bought this coz I plan on making this as a base when I do greyish smokey looks, lately I've been loving the f/ls)
Poppy Hop l/s (I like this color but no tester, last one left)

I think they got a new shipment in Vacaville, I notice they have ACCENT RED p/g (attn MZREYES!) and Apricot pink p/g, more Entremauve p/g, and more lippies and chromeglasses.

CCOHaul_061607.JPG

duch3ss25

oh my, what a nice haul, esp. the piggies! i love cco's. too bad we don't have them in hawaii
ssad.gif
i can't wait my next visit to the mainland!

enjoy your haul
cheerleader.gif

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by duch3ss25
oh my, what a nice haul, esp. the piggies! i love cco's. too bad we don't have them in hawaii
ssad.gif
i can't wait my next visit to the mainland!

enjoy your haul
cheerleader.gif

oooh, i'll be in hawaii next month, can't wait to shop there.

mzreyes

ACCENT RED?!!!! ohmygoodness. I'm going there tomorrow. ASAP. lol.. that didn't make sense, but you know. lol.. maybe I should call them first though yea??? nice haul!! I saw poppy hop too but wasn't sure if I should get it. I saw your fotd, and it looks great on you!

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
ACCENT RED?!!!! ohmygoodness. I'm going there tomorrow. ASAP. lol.. that didn't make sense, but you know. lol.. maybe I should call them first though yea??? nice haul!! I saw poppy hop too but wasn't sure if I should get it. I saw your fotd, and it looks great on you!

yes, call first and see if they can hold one for ya!

M.I.A.

OMG!
dudeeeeeeeee
i just bought, entremauve and pinked mauve on ebay for $30 something for each full jar thinking that was the only place i could find it
ssad.gif

i think im going to make another trip to CCO and hopefully il pick up more than just a lipglass and e/s

you have the best of luck! is the napa CCO usually filled with more stuff than other CCOs?

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.I.A.
OMG!
dudeeeeeeeee
i just bought, entremauve and pinked mauve on ebay for $30 something for each full jar thinking that was the only place i could find it
ssad.gif

i think im going to make another trip to CCO and hopefully il pick up more than just a lipglass and e/s

you have the best of luck! is the napa CCO usually filled with more stuff than other CCOs?

they have a bunch of entremauve and accent red piggie in vacaville when i went last sat. napa had a number of pinked mauve and nightlight piggies. usually napa has more MAC stuff but when i went they didn't have new shipment, but vacaville did. so it is probable that in the coming week napa will get more. let me know what you get in case you go.

M.I.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyaddict
they have a bunch of entremauve and accent red piggie in vacaville when i went last sat. napa had a number of pinked mauve and nightlight piggies. usually napa has more MAC stuff but when i went they didn't have new shipment, but vacaville did. so it is probable that in the coming week napa will get more. let me know what you get in case you go.

wowwwww im so jealous! lol camarillo outlet sucks compared to those. when i went there was nothing good at my cco. that was a little over 6 months ago
ssad.gif
next time i get a nice check, ill be all on that! hahaha

ill be sure to post
<3