June was a streak of bad luck

Pascal

This past month has been like no other with a combination of bullshit, pain, and just a waste of one month. It was a streak of bad luck all together. Firt my teeth started hurting, so I went and got them checked for the first time in 6 years, and it turns out that out of my 9 silver fillings, 7 of them need to be removed and replaced because they are cracked and have holes in them. So the very next week I went to the dentist and he fixed four of my fillings on the right side. I was in so much pain for the two weeks after that was done, I was taking Motrin twice a day until the pain disappeared. Then it was time to go back to the dentist and have him work on my left side and he did three fillings that day and I was all done as far as my teeth go. I was in pain for about a week after the last fillings were done. During all this time I have missed 2 and 1/2 weeks of gym training, I have not been able to eat vegitables or fruits, and I feel like shit. I was just having such a hard time figuring out what I could eat and not let my teeth hurt, it's the most annoying feeling ever. And as for the past two weeks at home my parents were being immature and fighting on the weekends. This month was the hrdest month this year that I have lived. It was filled with physical pain, hunger and not knowing what to eat, fights at home, and no working out. One whole month of not working out has made me a little depressed and I have no energy. ALso I eat a very healthy diet each day, since my teeth ache I cannot eat healthy food, I look pale and there's black under my eyes. Like someone who has a poor diet. I also decided to try adding a diet pill for next week when I start to work out again. I took one on Friday, it made me feel a little like I had a headache and like I was going to vomit, but it did control my appitite. Then I took two yesterday, and I felt the same way as friday only twice a sick. This time I felt like I was going to faint and my heart rate was jumping at 90 beats per minute while I was just resting. I told myself not to buy the pills because I have gotten sick from other name brand diet pills in the past about 4 years ago, and I just convinced myself that it was the brand not the pill and I was 20yeasr old the last time I tried a diet pill, so maybe my body can handle it now, so I tried Lipo 6 this time and it got me. I will probably never again waste my money on a bottle of diet pills. I am so tired and today I am just going to rest. I have a job interview this week and I will hopefully get hired and things will be better in July. I sure hope so. It will be a fresh start no more diet pills no more toothaches, plenty of sunshine, a glowing complection that's not pale, healthy food, excersise and hopefully a second job coming my way. Thanks fo reading.
type.gif

Beauty Mark

I hope July goes better for you.

Your teeth problems sound very unusual to me. I have had my share of fillings, and I'm usually ready to eat food of any kind almost immediately. Have you called your dentist to ask about this if you're still experiencing this problem? I don't want to scare you, but you might need a root canal. One of my fillings had cracked and I didn't get it checked immediately, which caused me to need a root canal and crown.

Also, if you still can't eat fruits and veggies, you might want to make yourself some smoothie-type drinks (if you get a blender, which can be pretty cheap, you can do this at home) to get your nutrients where they should be. Some of them can be quite tasty.

Good luck with everything.

macface

I have a big hole in one of my teeth the filling fell of I cannot afford it nothing at the moment so I go to the drug store every three months so I buy those filling.

Pascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
I hope July goes better for you.

Your teeth problems sound very unusual to me. I have had my share of fillings, and I'm usually ready to eat food of any kind almost immediately. Have you called your dentist to ask about this if you're still experiencing this problem? I don't want to scare you, but you might need a root canal. One of my fillings had cracked and I didn't get it checked immediately, which caused me to need a root canal and crown.

Also, if you still can't eat fruits and veggies, you might want to make yourself some smoothie-type drinks (if you get a blender, which can be pretty cheap, you can do this at home) to get your nutrients where they should be. Some of them can be quite tasty.

Good luck with everything.

Oh yeah see as soon as I felt pain in my tooth I didn't just let it go by I went to the dentist the very next day and he removed the old silver fillings the next week and replaced them with resin fillings. The pain only came 6 hours after the novicain wore off and he told me my whole right side was going to feel sensitive for a week or so and it did, so after my right side healed he worked on my left side and I my left side was sensetive for a week later. Now I'm fine, I asked if I needed a root canal and the dentist said no because I caught it the crack in my filling early on before it caused a cavity and then it would have resulted in a root canal and thank god it didn't.
My sister was like you she just had a root canal, and they had to remove her tooth because it was so decayed badly that there was no more tooth to fix so her dentist took out her tooth, cleaned it down to the root and gave her a crown too. She was in pain.
weeping.gif

My mom needs a check up and probably to get her fillings changed, I asked her why she doesn't go and she said it would throw everything off schedule, she's right, so she avoides the dentist. The dentistry threw me off my schedule for a whole month ...
weeping.gif

Pascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by macface
I have a big hole in one of my teeth the filling fell of I cannot afford it nothing at the moment so I go to the drug store every three months so I buy those filling.

Try Western Dental, they can put you on a payment plan, they accept health insurance except HMO's. I am on a payment plan with them and my teeth are already fixed, Western Dental does teeth like a drive thru, you can go that same day, get a check up, find out what you need, find out how much it costs, find out if you can afford it, or if you can use your health insurance to help cover it, or if you want to be on a payment plan with them, they can probably even start working on your teeth that same day, but that's if you decide on a way to pay for it. Good Luck.

Beauty Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by macface

Depending on where you live, there might be a cheap dental school. I got my tooth fixed at the dental school. It was relatively cheap, but it was cheaper than a dentist's office and it being students, they're more careful IMO. There are also other ways of getting your teeth fixed for lower costs.

If you're experiencing dental problems, I urge you to get it checked by a professional. Had I not been so cheap initially, I could've saved more of my tooth and saved myself a lot of money and pain. Also, your teeth can potentially cause other health problems if you aren't careful.

Krasevayadancer

I too hope that July will be better than August for you! Be careful with diet pills, I have wanted to try them to but am afraif of the outcome
ssad.gif

Pascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
I too hope that July will be better than August for you! Be careful with diet pills, I have wanted to try them to but am afraif of the outcome
ssad.gif

I know what you mean, all I can say from experience with them is that they are a waste of money and make me feel sick. I wasted $25.00 on those pills, I can't return them either.

Latest posts