Just a few goodies!

miss_dre

I was out shopping with one of my good friends yesterday, and here's what I picked up!

P3293459-1.jpg

From Sephora I got the Legally Bronze set from Benefit, as well as Benefit Velvet Eyeshadow in Bikini Line. And OMG, I am in love with the Benefit eyeshadow!! The texture and finish is just amazing!! This was my first eyeshadow from Benefit, but it's definitely not my last!! It's just sooo pretty!

Then we went to MAC because I had to pick up a few things. I got another blot powder, a lip conditioner, a blush palette and I needed another eyeshadow palette so I picked that up too!

Next we went to Lush. Lush is my weakness. I am totally obsessed! I was going to get another pink Easter egg, but I already have one so I passed. I passed on the other easter products too, reluctantly though, because I have 2 of each of the ones I like already... Buttttt I may stop by before work and stock up some more hehe! Anyways, I got a Tea Tree Water toner, BIG shampoo, and a chunk of Chox Away soap, it smells so yummy!!

Lastly, we went to Winners (it's like the Canadian version of TJ Maxx, I believe). I picked up a bottle of Daisy by Marc Jacobs, and some backups of Philosophy Hope in a Jar for Dry Sensitive Skin, and Philosophy On A Clear Day Protection Cream. They were only like $25 and $20 compared to like $40 and $25 at Sephora so I was all over that deal!

And that's it!! Oh! And can someone tell me if the Daisy by Marc Jacobs is the original scent, only repromoted with a green cap for spring or something? Or is it a different scent entirely? It doesn't really matter, because I love the smell of it, I'm just curious! Thanks!!

panther27

Very nice haul!The Marc Jacobs Daisy with the green cap is the same as the original,just a different cap.

miss_dre

Oh yes! I loove Winners! A couple weeks ago I found some China Glaze nail polishes from the Up and Away collection! I find you have to be patient when looking around but you will almost always find some great things there!

bumblebees24

Great haul!! I was thinking about picking up the Benefit Legally Bronze kit. Is it worth the price? Although High Beam alone is already $24. Pls help me curb my lemming...LoL

Civies

Oh, and also how much was the benefit package in CAD? I haven't seen it in any of my Sephora's !

miss_dre

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebees24
Great haul!! I was thinking about picking up the Benefit Legally Bronze kit. Is it worth the price? Although High Beam alone is already $24. Pls help me curb my lemming...LoL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civies
Oh, and also how much was the benefit package in CAD? I haven't seen it in any of my Sephora's !

The kit was definitely worth it!! It was $42 CAD. I called ahead of time and asked my Sephora if they had any in stock, and got them to put one on hold for me since they only had like 4 left. But yeah, I definitely think it's a great deal, it's all full sized products and the total of it all if you were to buy them individually would be over $110!

Civies

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_dre
The kit was definitely worth it!! It was $42 CAD. I called ahead of time and asked my Sephora if they had any in stock, and got them to put one on hold for me since they only had like 4 left. But yeah, I definitely think it's a great deal, it's all full sized products and the total of it all if you were to buy them individually would be over $110!

Thanks! I just called my Sephora to put it on hold
smiles.gif
!

LC

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_dre

And that's it!! Oh! And can someone tell me if the Daisy by Marc Jacobs is the original scent, only repromoted with a green cap for spring or something? Or is it a different scent entirely? It doesn't really matter, because I love the smell of it, I'm just curious! Thanks!!

P.S. it's the same scent, but they made it green for a bit to promote being green...lol

mmmmm daisy is sooo delicious!
smiles.gif

Latest posts