Just a Small Town Girl, living in a coral colored world

PopMusicChick87

This is like my.. 4th FOTD, I think? Anyway, I went in for a job interview for a 3rd grade teaching position this morning, and this was the look I did. Update: I didn't get the job.
ssad.gif
They went with the more experienced person. It's like.. wtf, how do I get experience if you won't give me a shot?! Oh well, eventually it will all come together, I hope.

picture101.png

picture110p.png

picture111.png

Face:
Almay Smart Shade Concealer
Maybelline Pure Makeup in Sandy Beige
Maybelline Mineral Power in Pure Beige
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends in Healthy

Eyes:
Maybelline Define-a-Brow in dark brown
HIP Metallic Duo in Gilded - the gold color
MAD Minerals Heat Wave
MAD Minerals Melt My Heart
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Copper
CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara
CoverGirl Lash Exact (lower lashes)
HIP gel liner in brown (forgot to add this one in lol)

Lips:
Covergirl Outlast Lipstain in Wild Berry Wink
HIP Jelly Balm in Delectable

Thanks for looking!
smiles.gif

lipglass_junkie

So pretty, I'd totally hire u
yes.gif

How do u like the smartshade concealer? I've been wanting to try it, but wasn't sure if it actually worked that well...

PopMusicChick87

Thanks bunches ladies, I totally appreciate it! I'll find out this afternoon, so hooopefully I'll get it!

As far as the smartshade concealer, it works really well for me. I've got blemishes, but you really can't see them once I've put everything on. I'd recommend it.

Dreamergirl3

You are too pretty! Great skin and great makeup. Love that it's all drugstore products, too! Hope you get the job!

Khalia25

Wow. You look GORGEOUS. You are proof that it's not always about the product (drugstore vs. high end), but also the application...this look is flawless!!

And good luck!! I used to volunteer at my son's school all the time when he was in elementary school...the kids are soooo hilarious!!
smiles.gif