Just as good as a Clarisonic for $1.99!

I used that brush on my face for several months - it worked well and I liked it. And then I got the Clarisonic Mia for Christmas.

The bristles feel different and I personally cannot mimic the motion of the Clarisonic with the facial brush. I have been using it for a week but my skin already feels much smoother. Plus I feel like I get a better clean as toner swabs are coming off clean (I have since eliminated using a toner from my skin care routine).

Don't get me wrong - I loved the facial brush and it's great for people who don't want to splurge on a Clarisonic. But I can't go back.

jennifer.

i picked up a couple of these yesterday and after taking my makeup off for the night, i used this brush with my usual foaming cleanser & i could see the cleanser on the brush tinted a little with my foundation! so it's obvious it's cleaning a little deeper than had i not used anything at all. i'm definitely not in a position to buy a clarisonic yet but i think this might be good enough to hold me over until then!

blurpleberry

i've tried like this mini face brush from the body shop (that was way too rough on my face) and this other clarisonic imitator that ended up being too soft.. so i finally just bought the clarisonic
ssad.gif
but if this sally's one works for you, then lucky you for saving like 193 bucks!
smiles.gif