Just as things were looking up for me...

Pascal

and then today someone hit my parked car and didn't leave a note
ssad.gif
believe it or not... Man I'm telling you this year is streak of bad luck for me and everyone else I know... I don't think 2008 was good for any of us...

TISH1124

Thats too bad...But be thankful you were safe and not in it when it happened. Things will get better...It's unfair...But what can you do...don't beat yourself up too bad....

Brittni

*sends hugs and sunshine* I know it's not much, but Christmas is coming and it's time to be happy and thankful for things like family and friends... and it's almost 2009 then! Stay strong!

Pascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
*sends hugs and sunshine* I know it's not much, but Christmas is coming and it's time to be happy and thankful for things like family and friends... and it's almost 2009 then! Stay strong!

Thanks for your hugs xoxo but my family is nothing to look forward to or be thankful for in my case. They fought all year round and up until this very moment are causing problems... it's a week til' x-mas and I will not have a good one.. I haven't bought anyone anything, because they have not let me feel any season, and hoilday or any love... Only fights.
ssad.gif

Latest posts